Mummy ruins Easter.

Started by grange76, April 07, 2012, 04:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grange76

>:(.
How dare he pull out with sore back. More like spineless. My faith in him as my premo ruck is shattered. With Sandilands looking like turf toe is as restrictive as camel toe I am starting to wish I had gone the giant instead of the hamburger munching Swan

How could I have got it so wrong ?

He better play next week or I will be very unhappy   >:(

lozmeister

Well, I got double stung...

Murphy VC loophole backfired badly as usually I would have kept an emergency in the ruck but had to select an extra emergency into the midfield to activate the loophole.  Meaning I get a donut for Mumford instead of getting Redden's score.

Sometimes it just doesn't pay off being too smart.

kilbluff1985

Heard about Mumford's back on foxfooty 15min before lockout and because i got off to a really strong start with Murphy and Bower i traded him for Cox hope it pays off and hope Mumford don't play next week lol

Cambo

Bugger, now that's a big dint in my score.  Didn't have an emergency in my rucks so it really hurts the score!

TheMailman

Quote from: grange76 on April 07, 2012, 04:08:38 PM
>:(.
How dare he pull out with sore back. More like spineless. My faith in him as my premo ruck is shattered. With Sandilands looking like turf toe is as restrictive as camel toe I am starting to wish I had gone the giant instead of the hamburger munching Swan

How could I have got it so wrong ?

He better play next week or I will be very unhappy   >:(

Why don't you go ring Mumford up and tell him of your woe

PICCOLLO

A sore back? Got to be more to it.  Thinking he wanted to make a start on the bbq snags and easter eggs.