Hawthorn talls

Started by Pokerface, April 07, 2012, 09:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokerface

I'm considering the merits of Broc Mccauley in the ruck - i have no faith in either the scoring ability or job security of Orren. Putting the merits of such a trade aside, I'm purely querying the js of Broc. Now Roughy is back, Hawthorn have Buddy, Gunston forward, Hale and Roughy forward/rucking, and Broc rucking. The maths don't seem to go - who misses out?

WOZMAN

Thats a fair point to be worried, but with Roughhead coming back from an achillies injury they would be stupid playing him in the ruck - it would be a reoccurence waiting to happen. BMac is no Max Bailey but I think his JS is good till at least the 6-12 weeks Bailey is injured

arzbar96

They've said Roughy will most likely not ruck at all this year

tor01doc

A good pick but was awkwardly priced.

Worth a thought but as R2 or R3?

Gum and Giles and then whoever - can get cheaper.

2 large cokes

once roughy is back the logical thing would be for the hawks to sub off broc half way through the third and let hale ruck out the rest. roughy won't be going up anytime soon

glenferriecrusader

Rough trained with backs all summer & played there in his NAB cup match.  He will not ruck, more likely to play back again, will leave Gnston/Hale forward with Broc rucking, Hale will ptich in ruck & Rough in back will prob take Boumanns spot whist Gilham still out.