Is it wrong?

Started by thewizz, April 06, 2012, 08:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewizz

Is it just me, or does it feel wrong not having the footy on Friday night - nothing to do/worry about/ read in the paper tomorrow etc..........

Diesels Pups

Agree, i think it might be time to follow the NRL (i know, right?) and have a game good Friday. It does feel wrong no game tonite, but i'm not a religious person so i'm biased.

esquire

I'm feeling empty and hollow without it now that the season has begun. A small part of me has died in side I fear...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: esquire on April 06, 2012, 09:08:31 PM
I'm feeling empty and hollow without it now that the season has begun. A small part of me has died in side I fear...

cheer - made me laugh - laugh from the depths of my own hollow mournful state brought on as a result of the lack of f00ty

Free Kick

Cheer up lads, god will reward your patience with five games on Saturday.. Happy Easter 8)

cortez

Quote from: Free Kick on April 06, 2012, 09:21:30 PM
Cheer up lads, god will reward your patience with five games on Saturday.. Happy Easter 8)

and also monday :-)

T Dog

I am just a shell of my former self. I have gone all Zen. An even wth that will Kerridge ever get a game?

mpollock

I agree.. no footy on a Friday really suxs!!!

bomberboy0618

Its one day, we will wake up tomorrow and our heads will explode from all the footy.

picker_man

the only reason i drank today is whatelse we meant to do ??? 
no footy = pass the day away drinking right? haha ;D

MC

None on Friday will be more than made up for by footy on Thursday and Monday, as well as a massive Saturday!

Brace yourselves boys!

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: picker_man on April 06, 2012, 10:51:21 PM
the only reason i drank today is whatelse we meant to do ??? 
no footy = pass the day away drinking right? haha ;D
Best thing. Cheer for you.

thewizz

At least Im not alone - had to talk to the wife instead :-[

ando_10

Quote from: thewizz on April 07, 2012, 10:13:44 AM
At least Im not alone - had to talk to the wife instead :-[

is that such a bad thing mate??? hahaha

Pickle

Just made me all the more excited for a massive Saturday! :)