Who needs to perform this week?

Started by phiz3, April 06, 2012, 11:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phiz3

What score do they need to avoid the chop next week?

Broughten?
Lake?
Morris?
Ellis?

No one should be trading this week, but next week we'll be pulling the trigger like an old cowboy film.
what scores do these guys need to avoid getting the bullet next week?
I'm interested in Broughten in particular. Next week he could be a straight swap for Bock who i was keen on from the start, but didn't put in because of the suspension..

Am also interested in who you are looking at from your team as well :)

nostradamus

l am going to be trying to resist the urge to trade. l have Golby, Broughts, Morris and Ellis but l got them in for a reason, so will be watching closely to see how they go this week. Don't forget that their opposition had a large bearing on their output in rnd 1, and in Broughts case it was his role, he always gets the shutdown job on stevie j, which kills his scoring

phiz3

Thas what i meant Nostrodamus

None will be traded this week, I will be watching them all.

What do they need to get this week to avoid the bullet?

nostradamus

Quote from: phiz3 on April 06, 2012, 11:53:39 AM
Thas what i meant Nostrodamus

None will be traded this week, I will be watching them all.

What do they need to get this week to avoid the bullet?

Yeah l got what you meant, but its a hard thing to quantify.

l suppose for me its about their relative roles and their points scoring abilities when balanced against the expectations l had when picking them for my team......

But more specifically.....

Broughton, midfield time, not more lockdown rubbish
Golby, being freed up and playing his pre-reason role, as opposed to a lockdown one (might still keep him yet)
Ellis, an ability to get more involved
Morris, l love his commitment but want him to kick the ball, had 1:8 k/hb ratio last week

2 large cokes

wouldn't take anything less than a 85 from broughts.
from lake you'd want atleast a 70 to not do the swap to hargrave or Dempsey.
and the two tiges you can't ask for more than 40-50. especially playing the pies. there's not much you can do with your back rooks this year as there isn't much depth.

quinny88

lake is my main one. if he stinks it up again he has to go.. but for who?
broughton is another one on his last warning, but again who to bring in for him? i watched adcock closely put he was poor last night aswell. birchall is the other option but he stuffs up my bye structure.
Hopefully lake and broughts just smash out 100+ each so i dont have to worry about it.

ubeaut

The thing with Broughton is he is really good at so many different roles. That is why I just couldn't pick him. Freo have got Suban and Duffman to rebound,with enough onball talent in Mundy,Barlow,Hill,Fyfe,Mzungu etc. That leaves Crowley and Broughts to have lock-down roles. Hopefully for those who have him he will have enough games where he isn't needed for this.

E Kavastar

Broughton needs 120 this week to make up for his shower Round 1. Good news is he usually dominates Sydney both in defense and in the middle so hopefully the trend continues.

Not really any other concerns for my team. Obviously would like rookies like Boumann and Dickson to perform better this week but you can't really expect too much from them.

Noz

Broughtan has another 5 rounds to prove himself is a proven scorer
Lake won't be consitantly pumping out huge scores until the second half of the season
Ellis was his first game yes he struggled will keep him
Morris was never going to score big.