Marc Murphy

Started by Jake8, April 06, 2012, 09:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake8

Who else thinks this guy will be in the top 3 midfielders?

specky92

Pendlebury Ablett Murphy

so yes

bluedreamin

I didn't pick him because I didn't want two guns in the same bye week (with Ablett). Wishing I had now!

Jake8

Yeh. I knew he would be a good scorer and average a lot. But i didnt expect him to do this good

tor01doc

Murphy, Ablett and Selwood were must haves to start.

Pendles - well let's hope he scores a miserly 103 or something because if he keeps his price up there, I'm knackered.

port2012

i rate him, i wanna see how he goes against a decent team.

Jake8

My last choice was Boyd and Murphy. But i chose Boyd. Selwood and Ablett were the first players in my team

Diesels Pups

Quote from: bluedreamin on April 06, 2012, 10:31:04 AM
I didn't pick him because I didn't want two guns in the same bye week (with Ablett). Wishing I had now!
Left him out for the same reason. He and Ablett  were my first two picked but along with Goddard  I had 3 premiums with the same bye week. This strategic move is already haunting me .                                                                                                                       And to make matters worse, I replaced him with Rockliff. Aggggh!

Jake8

My strategy was stupid

MontyJnr

Pendlebury, ablett, murphy and selwood were my premium mid locks from day 1. I didn't see anyone else on this site with that combination, which really surprised me.

sid3bysid3

I left him out but will bring him in when it's time to milk the cow.

Has played two pretty week teams so wait to see how he goes v pies

HolyGrail_2010

Quote from: tor01doc on April 06, 2012, 10:48:03 AM
Murphy, Ablett and Selwood were must haves to start.

Pendles - well let's hope he scores a miserly 103 or something because if he keeps his price up there, I'm knackered.

+1
I also started with Ablett, Selwood and Murphy. Hoping that Pendles drops in price so I can upgrade a rookie to him down the track.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: MontyJnr on April 06, 2012, 11:48:45 AM
Pendlebury, ablett, murphy and selwood were my premium mid locks from day 1. I didn't see anyone else on this site with that combination, which really surprised me.

Same. Only I traded Murphy to Watson about an hour before lockout, so I could free up cash elsewhere.

Tiggerfan

Quote from: MontyJnr on April 06, 2012, 11:48:45 AM

I've got the same as you MontyJnr. Was always going to have Selwood, Murphy and Ablett,. Had Swan initially but changed him to Pendlebury as I thought not as many people would have him due to his price. Happyat this stage but things can change...

esquire

Top 3 is a tall order. Top 5 for sure though...