Marc Murphy

Started by Jake8, April 06, 2012, 09:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.

Quote from: MontyJnr on April 06, 2012, 11:48:45 AM
Pendlebury, ablett, murphy and selwood were my premium mid locks from day 1. I didn't see anyone else on this site with that combination, which really surprised me.
I've got these 4! Very happy with it

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: MontyJnr on April 06, 2012, 11:48:45 AM
Pendlebury, ablett, murphy and selwood were my premium mid locks from day 1. I didn't see anyone else on this site with that combination, which really surprised me.

nice bro.. i went ablett,selwood and scott thompson

thought murphy didnt do enough in the pre season. had pendles also but got caught by the first partial lockout but oh well. magner,macdonald and clay smith did the job.

nice to see alot of people without scott thompson by far adelaides best player and the easiest draw in history(think they have brisb,gc,gws,port,melb) all twice and only carlton and sydney fromn last years top 8 twice. pendles murph and nds are my 3 upgrades

E Kavastar

Was tossing up between him and Boyd in the last week. Glad I chose Murph.

Will average 120+ this year and most certainly finish up in the top 5 midfielders, if not top 3.

Ozi_Batla

who else had him as VC?

Think i will make mcdonald captain now. pretty happy with 147

Mozza3

The top picks from the 2005 draft are really starting to take the competition by the scruff of the neck, I'm expecting Murphy to average 130 this year.

mt_williams22

Quote from: Ozi_Batla on April 06, 2012, 05:04:44 PM
who else had him as VC?

Think i will make mcdonald captain now. pretty happy with 147

I had Judd and Murphy last night,  Judd as VC.

McDonald Captain sounds perfect!

MontyJnr

Quote from: Mozza3 on April 06, 2012, 06:06:46 PM
The top picks from the 2005 draft are really starting to take the competition by the scruff of the neck, I'm expecting Murphy to average 130 this year.

Yeah the stars of the competition are slowly shifting from the 2001 boys to the 2005 boys.

Good to see a few others also share my 4 premium mid stars ;D

GC4LIFE

His only good because he is gay

B.

Quote from: Jake8 on April 06, 2012, 11:08:04 AM
My strategy was stupid
Yep I'm sure that's the reason champ............
The same might apply to ablett, pendles etc. Haha