Heath Scotland thoughts…

Started by WizzFizz, April 06, 2012, 09:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WizzFizz

Ok I'm not happy with H Scotland
Trade or keep?

Rowan1812

Trade him. Hasn't performed in 2 games so use a trade and get someone more consistent

pendles

im having the same problem his scores just arent good enough for his prics atm but do u trade out a "premium" after 2weeks ????

Rowan1812

He's not a premium anymore. Getting too old.

23rookie23

@Rowan you serious? lol

Keep him, you selected him for a reason as a premium so unless he has a lti or is suspended keep him..
83 and 85 are below par for him but not too bad.

Rowan1812

I was joking. Of course I'm keeping him. I think its hilarious when people doubt their premiums after 1 or 2 games. I have rockliff but not even considering trading him. Im happy for people to go ahead and trade premiums.

Footyrulz

keep. he will come good. dont waste a trade on a premium so early.

port2012

look at his history he score 80 90s consistantly never any massive scores of 140. Atleast u know hes gunna score 80

phiz3

I think it is fair to say that Scotland has had 2 pretty showere games.

BUT HE STILL GOT 85 and 83.

In about 4-5 weeks everyone will be wanting to trade him in.

Do you really wanna be the dope who traded him out after 2 games?

Food for thought.

PS. Scotland plays better when carlton plays badly. Doesn't score as well when they smash team.

sid3bysid3

Last year was a standout so was never likely to repeat at his age. But will still be consistent and prob ave 90s

Colliwobblers

shaping up as the juicyalicious upgrade target i was hoping he would be, you can't trade him out he is older and may drop in average a little this season but who you going to replace him with that can be counted on ?

heater - 56 + a bit up and down won't average more than scotty
broughton - gun that will get hard roles - 50 something last round 120 this round also wont average more than scotty year long
birchall, delidio, newman, goddard - probably more consistant higgher scorers this season but by much? probably not
bocky - could be up and down especially if he does play fwd in the suns team
carrazo - like broughton but better but gets run with jobs and will see big and shower scores
heppell- who knows i wish i stuck with him over broughton as he is a midfielder locked in stone but 2nd year could have big ups and downs also
Adcock and hanley - bigger rollercoaster ups v weak opponents downs v the good opponents
i could go on....

I could keep going but with defenders expecially you are going to get scores all over the place and sideways trading a premium is not the smartest thing to do on the back of a bad game or 3. it will work against you and for you, your 83 from him last week outscored everyone with heater and broughton, the 85 from him this week so far has outscored everyone with adcock. But you will also be beaten last week by those with brchall maybe this week by those with delidio,

it's all relative if you go scotland - birchall, then birchall will get 60 next week and scotland 190 - the game hates us all :)

Scotland will score a lot and i mean a LOT better when his oppossition team actually challanges the Blues and the ball is more at his end. He got most of his possessions late in the game last night playing up the ground, he had to come up because there was nothing to do down back, the fact he can get himself into the game and chose to bother shows the calibre of player he is and trust me he will fire and you will be glad you have him, you don't finish in the top few defenders every year by accident, I can't wait to get him. Great player full stop, and the most dependable of all defenders in my bood.

2 large cokes

remember he's played two shocking teams. wait till they get a challenge and the balls around half back a bit more they will go through scotland a lot more and will ton up.

WizzFizz

Ok I'll keep
Ty everyone
But he better get a 115+ or I (and many others) will be not happy

Torress

backs! got four premos and i wish i started 2 or 3 now (and left broughts out) and rookied up a little more, bower has done well for ppl who picked him so far.

i'm going carrazo i think this year when i upgrade not scotland. even tho i don't go much on carrazo, i think this year he is looking like a consistent type of back especially in that carlton team

SonsOfZeus

hes started slowly as why his scores ave been low. when the games are close they are weighted more heavily as they were pumping thm his 12-13 disposal 1 goal last quarter was worth 30 odd points. plus his efficiency has been down he will come good.
if you are worrying about prems so much ur rokkies must be killing it