Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Glad but sad.
Pleased but teased.
Rapt but trapped.

Anything to do?

kilbluff1985

MC

Quit your whinging/gloating, you knew this would happen! GAJ or Pendles will match his output anyway, stress less!

itchytradefinger

You put the VC on Murphy for a reason. He did his bit. Now do yours and trade in a non playing rookie and cash in that 145. It's bound to be one of the top scores of the round.

fever

Quote from: itchytradefinger on April 06, 2012, 01:35:53 AM
You put the VC on Murphy for a reason. He did his bit. Now do yours and trade in a non playing rookie and cash in that 145. It's bound to be one of the top scores of the round.

pretty apt s/n. the extra 10 or 15 points you expect murphy to score over your C (potentially anyway) is not even close to worth the use of a trade.

CrowsFan

Agree with fever. If you give the captaincy to Ablett or Pendles (or whoever else you have) and they score 120, then you are only down 25 points. No point wasting a trade to bring in a non playing player just for 25 points. In all likelihood Ablett or Pendles will score just as much since Pendles is playing the Tiges (scored 132 against them last year) and Ablett is playing the Saints (scored 138 last year).

Torpedo10

I'm happy I VCed Murphy and luckily I have a non-playing player but If you don't hae 1 don't use the trade, atleast u have Murphy!!! Some people will have to use trades to get him in when we already have him. 145 is a sweet score but who knows? GAJ might blast a 150.  :o

fever

murphy is obv a gun, but let's remember he's played rich and bris so far.

Colliwobblers

murph the #1 midfielder at the blues, if you believe juddy.

agree with above comments, wouldn't trade in a non playing rook but would keep murphs score if you have a np rook already.

Pendles for 160 this week  :o wishful thinking but possible although i think swanny will tear it up this week also.

mpollock

Have a look who Pendles is playing this week ... could easily smash 145 ... and to waste a trade on this is madness  :)