Rockliff - Time to go!

Started by MC, April 05, 2012, 11:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Do not know whether there was anything wrong with him but he was on and off the ground quite a few times last night. 

Also do not know whether Voss changed his role but he appeared to spend way too much time away from the midfield and off the ball where he does his best work. Was initially tagged by Carazzo which did not help either.

From a Lions supporter very disappointing and we could not run with the likes of Garlett and Betts.  Nice learning curve for some of youngsters with Beams coming down to earth with the job on Gibbs. 5 day turn around may have effected our run but that is no excuse for only scoring 26 points in three quarters of football after leading at quarter time.

mdub

Lions midfeild was completly out class by judd and murphy in second half of the game nun of them had any chance of big scores!

enzedder

Was really suprised to see Rocky's score. Didn't see the game but heard he started on the bench.
He'll come good. At over $600k though that score inR2 would be disappointing for all those that have him. At least he had a big R1 which negates it a bit.

Ringo

Quote from: mdub on April 06, 2012, 07:14:28 AM
Lions midfeild was completly out class by judd and murphy in second half of the game nun of them had any chance of big scores!
Were you at the game as well Mdub.  Think we can also add the difference in skill levels between the 2 teams.  A team trying to make top 4 against a team that finished bottom 4 last year. Not writing off our top 8 chances though based on one bad game. In the second half as you say we were over run but also Carlton seemed to have free players everywhere once the won contested balls and got it out which leads me to believe the 5 day turnaround did have some effect. The one pleasing though from a team perspective despite trialling badly on the scoreboard for the first half of the game we were winning contested possessions.

bluedreamin

Quote from: dswallow24 on April 06, 2012, 01:38:28 AM
Don't trade any out. Lions had a bad game overall, they scored like 2 goals in the second half ? Got demolished, i did have Rocky & Golby unluckily , but lucky the league is next week and i got someone easy all good :)

Exactly. The lions got pounded by 90 points. Of course that's going to affect their scores. Black did well to get 90 in a one-way game. If you had him I wouldn't be jumping off him. They are not going to get a whipping like that every week.

Having said that, I was hoping for something more encouraging from Golby...

port2012

bit risky picking him to start with ifya ask me. He will never be a top 5 supercoach midfielder

Jake8

dont trade a premium after two games

sid3bysid3

I didn't take kreuz cause not convinced he is #1 or 2. Last night assured me he's not. Doesn't win enough hit outs

Victorius Secret

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on April 06, 2012, 11:57:31 AM
I didn't take kreuz cause not convinced he is #1 or 2. Last night assured me he's not. Doesn't win enough hit outs
100SC  for his price i would take every week. better than most of the other premos points per dollar....

Victorius Secret

Quote from: Victorius Secret on April 07, 2012, 06:56:37 AM
Quote from: sid3bysid3 on April 06, 2012, 11:57:31 AM
100SC  for his price i would take every week. better than most of the other premos points per dollar....

and after a sleep, i've decided not to give rocky the chop. he will come good. save the trades lads.  :)

broughton on the otherhand... 85 AT LEAST tomorrow, otherwise i will chop you into oblivion  >:(

(yes, i double posted)

Ringo

Remember my Prediction Reddan to average more than Rocky documented before season started.

MC

Quote from: Ringo on April 07, 2012, 08:11:12 AM
Remember my Prediction Reddan to average more than Rocky documented before season started.

Not a bad call so far - but did you pick him? ;)

Pickle

Crazy to trade him out, I am hoping for another low score nexy week so I can trade him in! Pure gun and will no doubt get more time in the centre with Black injured and JB coming back.

Ringo

Quote from: MC on April 07, 2012, 12:34:54 PM

Another case of making comments but not following yourself. :-[ :-[ :-[ For his sake hope he does not incur suspension as a result of swinging arm high which will come under MRP. 

Victorius Secret

Quote from: Ringo on April 07, 2012, 01:08:03 PM
Quote from: MC on April 07, 2012, 12:34:54 PM

Another case of making comments but not following yourself. :-[ :-[ :-[ For his sake hope he does not incur suspension as a result of swinging arm high which will come under MRP.

lets just hope you're wrong!!!!!!!!!