Rockliff - Time to go!

Started by MC, April 05, 2012, 11:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

A score of 61 - how many threads asking whether it's time for him to be axed? I predict 3 (not including this one).

Other under-performers include:

Pearce Hanley - 53 (after his ton last week)
Jed Adcock - 60 (after 100s of people traded him in following his massive 140+ rd1 performance!)
Mitch Golby - 53 (After big pre-season hype about him)
Simon Black - 90 (serviceable but not quite what some would have hoped for following his 150+)

Bryce Gibbs - 72 (Backing up a big 118 last week)
Chris Yarran - 74 (Following last week's 111)
Heath Scotland - 85 (Taking his average to 84 - surely will lose value)

**I don't have any of these players - simply predicting the reaction of the masses

Also - LOL at those who traded in Black and Adcock simply from a single week's performance. Same goes for the rookie trades.

HotTiges

exactly why you don't knee jerk.. the lot of them.. only one consistent from both sides? M.Murphy, complete star..

And to think I considered Adcock with Broughton's rough start?.....same with Pearce Hanley

Simon Black is past in fantasy terms

Yarran still solid but yeah bit of a low score, thought he was better then that..

MC

Funny thing is, Black will still be one of the highest scoring players after this round, and more people will trade him in! Same with Adcock! Haha

ben_020285

You'd have to be insane to get rid of Rockliff. The kid played a bad game but will end up averaging 110 + by the end of the year no doubt.

I will boo anybody who starts a thread about getting rid of him. (Not you though MC, I can see that you're just predicting what will happen)

I'm glad Adcock scored the way he did tonight. It will be a lesson learnt for all the coaches who got trigger happy and decided to trade after one round of footy.

djtranny

I wouldn't look too closely at any of the Lion's scores because the whole team sucked. Having said that, I have rocky and would have expected him to do better even when the whole team flowers up. Also, if it was Dane Swan who got 139 last week and 61 this week, would you trade him out? I would be hoping that once Browny comes back then rocky wont go forward as much too.

Dazzalenko

wouldn't get rid of Rocky even if I get paid to do it, the guy's a gun and had one bad game, the Lions got absolutely destroyed and very few of their players did well.

And Jed Adcock, well, won't be trading him in anytime soon!

cortez

what did everyone think of kruezer? will their be a mad rush to get him in?

MC

Quote from: ben_020285 on April 05, 2012, 11:52:11 PM
You'd have to be insane to get rid of Rockliff. The kid played a bad game but will end up averaging 110 + by the end of the year no doubt.

I'm glad Adcock scored the way he did tonight. It will be a lesson learnt for all the coaches who got trigger happy and decided to trade after one round of footy.

Agree x2!

yorgis

dont ask windy if you should dump rocky.

MC

Quote from: cortez on April 06, 2012, 12:20:53 AM
what did everyone think of kruezer? will their be a mad rush to get him in?

Nope - got a LOT of his points in junk time. Still presents value for money - but he's not the answer to SC prayers...

Hot_Dogs

MC

dswallow24

Don't trade any out. Lions had a bad game overall, they scored like 2 goals in the second half ? Got demolished, i did have Rocky & Golby unluckily , but lucky the league is next week and i got someone easy all good :)

thebrock

I didn't catch the game. Was rocky playing forward a lot again? I hope brown comes back later than is being talked about and rocky keeps this up. Will make for a good upgrade target once he is back to his usual role. Ease back into things Browny! :)

Victorius Secret

Quote from: thebrock on April 06, 2012, 02:18:15 AM
I didn't catch the game. Was rocky playing forward a lot again? I hope brown comes back later than is being talked about and rocky keeps this up. Will make for a good upgrade target once he is back to his usual role. Ease back into things Browny! :)

rotated through the mid & forward all game (apparently only 65% TOG!?!?!?) this is not good for his dt stats. normally, i wouldnt sideway trade but this is very concerning... f u voss you spud.

broughton better come good otherwise i'm going to lose it  >:(