Rockliff - Time to go!

Started by MC, April 05, 2012, 11:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacka33

He is still averaging 100 SC points a game this season :P and now with Brown back and Black out he HAS to spend all his time in the Midfield. He is fine :)

Victorius Secret

Quote from: Jacka33 on April 07, 2012, 08:26:11 PM
He is still averaging 100 SC points a game this season :P and now with Brown back and Black out he HAS to spend all his time in the Midfield. He is fine :)

we paid top dollar for atleast 110-115pts average. if he's named on the bench or forward line next round, i'll probably trade him for selwood or watson. most likely watson..

will probably be keeping him in dt, although m.murphy looks good for both dt & sc.

FMSCT  >:(

mpollock

How can you trade out a premium averaging 100!!!  CRAZY talk!!!
At least people talking about trading out Broughton is because he is averaging crap!!!

Ringo

Also remember Rockliff had a couple of low scores last year as well. Trade him out if you like but he will end up averaging 110+ imo. Remember he is still only 22 so may have a few below par games from time to time.

Victorius Secret

Quote from: Ringo on April 08, 2012, 10:32:24 AM
Also remember Rockliff had a couple of low scores last year as well. Trade him out if you like but he will end up averaging 110+ imo. Remember he is still only 22 so may have a few below par games from time to time.

yep, fair point.

rockliff should still average atleast 100 by the end of the season.

broughton on the otherhand is still yet to prove himself. whats your thoughts on him? he was in my side as a "premo keeper" but im have doubts...

Ringo

I also have Broughton and really undecided on what to do with him.  I am probably keeping this week may regret but just want to see what his role is against Brisbane and see if it changes. Just want to see whether these first 2 games are a result of being asked for specific lock down roles.  Am a bit concerned Lyons may be turning him into a Clint Jones role.