Super coach show?

Started by whatlez, April 05, 2012, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Has anyone watched this show? It was fox footy from 6pm and it had pendles talking. They give some good tips, does anyone watch it  or know its even on?

crabapples

iv seen that stupid add! that dude made $50,000 go a long way! lol havn't seen the show

aces-high

Yeah tuned in tonight. Was interested to hear pendles he's avoiding swanny from his sc team until he comes back from Arizona ;) haha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: aces-high on April 05, 2012, 08:15:53 PM
Yeah tuned in tonight. Was interested to hear pendles he's avoiding swanny from his sc team until he comes back from Arizona ;) haha
That's exactly why I read posted. He pretty much admitted he's going away for a couple of weeks.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: whatlez on April 05, 2012, 08:10:43 PM
Has anyone watched this show? It was fox footy from 6pm and it had pendles talking. They give some good tips, does anyone watch it  or know its even on?
I watched it. I think if people realise that they will get 2 things out of it an episode and the rest is rubbish they'll be fine.

Justin Bieber

Well I learnt that pendles left out swan cause he will go to Arizona lol.

But yeah, most of it is rubbish and they talk heaps of crap.

Colliwobblers

yeah saw it last week and this one, the boys from DT Talk want to make a DT one after they saw it :)

Pendles a pretty solid guest to back up last sweeks petrie and..... blank...

not a bad show

Justin Bieber

Lol blank. Lake got the dud of the week ;D lol

Sammocorw

Glad it only goes for 30 mins.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on April 05, 2012, 09:51:58 PM
Lol blank. Lake got the dud of the week ;D lol

yeah i forget who else they had with petrie

not sure if lake deserved the dud of the week more or if i did.

crabapples

how many shows is there now, theres also Luffy from champion data on SEN thursday... or tuesday cant remember its @ 1pm, footy utopia @ midnight monday night havnt been awake for that one yet...

MLS

It is shower if you ask me..but I still watch it

meow meow

Last week Petrie and Lake said that they are both good picks.

cortez

Footy tragic is better 9pm thursdays on ch31 :-)