Can anyone tell me???

Started by 23rookie23, April 05, 2012, 04:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

23rookie23

Hi all,
I just created a DT team based on my SC team and am currently sitting in a league by myself. I have tried all of the advertised league codes in the league section but it appears everybody filled their league spots prior to round 1.

I am assuming league head to heads will not start til round 3?

If so will I be playing myself all year?

Tough opponent all year if so LOL!

nickyt

I think the problem people are having may be that they are not able to join extra leagues at this point. I can't find where to join a league myself on the DT website and I'm only in one league atm, maybe if you started in round 1 then you can't join any more leagues after round 1 has finished... I'm pretty sure they will fill your league after round 2 has finished with randoms who also made there teams for round 2...

23rookie23

Ok cheers.

the interesting part is I read to qualify for the eliminator I need to be in the top 121K by round 6!

Starting 2,200 points behind makes that tough.

I am an experienced player but no sure how that race will go.

Just hop the bottom half of the comp keep spudding it up LOL!

nickyt

That is a realistic goal i think.

Many people just enter teams without much thought and also you should have one of the better teams as you have seen what has occurred in rd 1 and already have an idea of how things will fare this year in terms of which players are likely to be good choices etc. I think you can do it... but basing it on your SC 'may' not be such a great idea :D

Dudge

Not a 100% sure, but i think u'll find at the end of this rnd, they will fit u into full leagues. I really doubt you will be the only one in a league