Bryce Gibbs

Started by Noz, April 05, 2012, 03:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Had a Eppinhay the same I had last week with Rockliff kicking a bag which is why I had him captain.
My Eppinhay this week lead my to Bryce Gibbs kicking the most goals for the game tonight so I decided to chuck 5 bucks on him just do me a favour Bryce and kick a bag give me my 55 bucks!

JT23

i had a similar thought good luck! I'm not betting tho cos if I bet on every thought i had I'd be a loser in no time haha

Torpedo10

Good Luck Noz. I reckon he needs 3 by HT if he is to get to 5 tho.

pavs nose

rockliff will back it up. 6 goals 3 this time.

thatguy

Quote from: pavs nose on April 05, 2012, 04:18:40 PM

thats ambitious. much better opposition this week

pavs nose

Quote from: thatguy on April 05, 2012, 05:03:31 PM
Quote from: pavs nose on April 05, 2012, 04:18:40 PM

thats ambitious. much better opposition this week

the glass is half full

Noz

Rocky will spend more time in the mids tonight due to a much better midfield.
If Gibbs pushes forward you'd reckon Hanley would take him and Hanley isn't the best 1 on 1 defender
Reckon he will kick 4 in a low scoring game

Ringo

Just about to leave for the Gabba and there is a fair Southerly breeze blowing which may effect kicking tonight.

pavs nose

Quote from: Ringo on April 05, 2012, 06:27:46 PM
Just about to leave for the Gabba and there is a fair Southerly breeze blowing which may effect kicking tonight.

im tipping the bears then

Noz

Quote from: pavs nose on April 05, 2012, 06:29:43 PM
Quote from: Ringo on April 05, 2012, 06:27:46 PM

im tipping the bears then
Lions might drop down a bitt at the market but Carlton will win by 30 I guess
Going out on a limb and saying Bewick and Russell to start as subs with Lucas playing a full game

MC

Quote from: Noz on April 05, 2012, 06:37:31 PM
Lions might drop down a bitt at the market but Carlton will win by 30 I guess
Going out on a limb and saying Bewick and Russell to start as subs with Lucas playing a full game

2/3 ain't bad!

--> Neither Rockliff nor Gibbs have had a goal (5 mins left) and both have under-performed SC-wise! Both looking at 70-odd...

Noz

Ringo

Do not know whether this came across on the telecasts but I was bit surprised to see Gibbs playing loose in defence for most of the first quarter. Do not think he even got  a possession in first quarter.

pavs nose

Had Gibbs and rockliff. Kill me

bluedreamin

Gibbs had a forward tag on him for most of the night. I'd be more concerned that he doesn't appear to be getting the mid time the coach was hinting at in pre-season. Mitch Robinson seems to be a permanent fixture in the mids now and they are even running Garlett through there at times. Too many good mids at Carlton now!