Previous topic - Next topic

Should I Make the sideways trade?

Yes
6 (33.3%)
No
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Justin Bieber

This is a massive If and depends on the teams, but If Brandon Ellis gets dropped for the week then I am forced to play Morris  :-\

So my problem is I have yagmoor and I have 100k left so should I make a side wards trade to get Marty Clarke and play. It seems he has fairly good JS. Or is it worth playing Morris and risking a under 30 point score  ???

So please vote and feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Note: the trade is yagmoor to Clarke.

crabapples

Ellis being dropped was only the opinion of a journalist i think ellis will play ( IMO ) :p only one more day till teams!

jamez_1983

Stick with him,
He'll get better and he will be named

Alot of big expectations on a first gamer.

morris will get better too, they were playing some of the leagues best smalls and had a bad day.

Justin Bieber

I'm keeping Ellis no matter what, but should I get rid of yagmoor?

crabapples

I think yags JS has as much integrity as grant thomas.

Ricochet

Quote from: crabapples on April 04, 2012, 09:35:33 AM
I think yags JS has as much integrity as grant thomas.
+1 haha
I'd still wait til next week before you trade out and in any rookies. Clarke might have a stinker this week

Chopps

Whatlez don't do it mate, not after 1 rd

crabapples

Deff at least wait till teams come out i just cant see yagmiester makin money

PowerBug

Quote from: jamez_1983 on April 04, 2012, 09:23:34 AM
morris will get better too, they were playing some of the leagues best smalls and had a bad day.
I agree 100%. Morris especially will not get dropped so early, not after the on field efforts he produced. Hopefully it turns to DT points soon.

Don't trade, play Morris if you had too, and why did you get Yagmoor?? lol don't tell me.

Windigo

Pretty bad decision getting Yagmoor as a last minute rookie Whatlez.  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on April 04, 2012, 09:57:39 AM
Pretty bad decision getting Yagmoor as a last minute rookie Whatlez.  :P
Lol it was him or smedts, but yagmoor wasn't the sub sooo....  And I didn't want to get Clarke for him to sit on the bench. Hopefully ellis doesn't get dropped and no trades will be made ths week.

Windigo

Hard to say about Ellis. I think Morris did more IMO. Only the one kick for Morris, but did a lot pressure acts.

In saying that, I read somewhere that Hardwick was shaking his head every time Morris got near it. I didn't see that.

Master Q

I'm so glad I couldn't find the money for Ellis. I thought I was missing out  ;D

Pickle

Don't sideways trade in Rd 1, give it a week. Also be careful about JS for Marty as Collingwood has a lot of players still to return including Ben Johnson who plays the Marty role....

Doyle

I reckon Yagmoor will get dropped, and if Ellis or Morris get dropped you have a doughnut on the field. Depends on the teams that will be released, but if one of the three aren't playing, consider a sideways trade.