Main Menu

Bock

Started by the danger porps, April 04, 2012, 01:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the danger porps

Hi guys this is like my third post ever on this. I have picked up bock, however he is still out for another week. Should i go down to a duffman and upgrade a marty clarke to someone like hargrave? ANy thoughts  would be awesomeness..

CFC 1979

keep him
you made the call to get him so just cover him for 1 more week

cortez

Quote from: CFC 1979 on April 04, 2012, 06:10:25 AM
keep him
you made the call to get him so just cover him for 1 more week

+1

Ringo

As you made the initial call keep him.  He will more than make up the points you have lost especially with suns using him up forawrd as was done in the NAB cup.

Welcome to posting and keep asking any questions as on this site there is no such thing as dumb questions. You may get a lot of differing opinions but sift through and then go with your gut as to best decision.

jaycav

Heep him he should kill it !!!! he is an upgrade target for me!!

Tiggerfan

Keep him dude. I deliberately got him as a P.O.D and to save a trade. He's going to be one of the best defenders in a couple of weeks  ;)

ubeaut

Quote from: Tiggerfan on April 04, 2012, 11:59:15 PM
Keep him dude. I deliberately got him as a P.O.D and to save a trade. He's going to be one of the best defenders in a couple of weeks  ;)
What if he plays forward as has been suggested? They need someone like him up there,but they also need him back. Will take a few grabs and kick a few goals,but I don't see him scoring that well playing as a forward.

Ringo

Quote from: ubeaut on April 05, 2012, 12:17:26 AM
Quote from: Tiggerfan on April 04, 2012, 11:59:15 PM
What if he plays forward as has been suggested? They need someone like him up there,but they also need him back. Will take a few grabs and kick a few goals,but I don't see him scoring that well playing as a forward.
GCS will be rotating both Brown and Bock forward so do not see it impacting on his SC scores.  Had no impact on the games he played in the NAB cup.

Tiggerfan

I hope he does play forward ! One of the GCS games I watched he played forward and looked really good. Just checked, it was the game against Geelong. Mackie on him, 4.4 from 17 possessions and 7 marks....GGGGGidddyup