Previous topic - Next topic

stupid trade - yes or no?

Yes
Undecided
No
Give it 1 more week

fidou

Quote from: Tom_16 on April 03, 2012, 11:30:58 PM
Whoever voted no or give it one more week should be banned from this site.
I voted no thinking "no dont do it"but realised I should have gone the other way. Please don't ban me..........

Justin Bieber

essendon2

hahah probably on the same boat as the other 8...

Doyle

I accidentally voted 'no' thinking it meant no for the trade, but it's a YES for a stupid trade, Goodes is beast and D. Smith is a very good rookie.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Doyle on April 04, 2012, 11:03:15 AM
I accidentally voted 'no' thinking it meant no for the trade, but it's a YES for a stupid trade, Goodes is beast and D. Smith is a very good rookie.
Smith will rise in cash and will probably be within Ward in about 8 weeks if he can average well. Do NOT do that trad for your mste, tell him it's a crazy trade and his basically throwing away his season. That might change his mind.  :-\

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2012, 01:10:50 AM
Ward (100) + Callinan (75)

VS

Goodes (95) + D. Smith (70-80)

On points maybe option 1 leads (according to my speculation for what it's worth). But definetely not worth throwing away 2 trades ::) :P

Hmmm - you think Ward will outscore Goodes for the year?? Dont agree with that.

Jalapeno

I think it's a great idea ;) goodes is an absolute spud! One less person for us to worry about lol ;)

elephants

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 04, 2012, 11:55:49 AM

VS

On points maybe option 1 leads (according to my speculation for what it's worth). But definetely not worth throwing away 2 trades ::) :P

Yeah, put the fact you support Sydney aside (:P) and Ward is an improving midfielder and a team where he is pretty much the central focus. He gets support from the veterans who can sacrifice their games for him.

Goodes only needs a couple of games in the rain (40-60 odd scores) to see his average plummet! Goodesy is a champion of the game but he's ancient so a deeper forward position wouldn't surprise me...

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2012, 02:32:47 PM

VS

Yeah, put the fact you support Sydney aside (:P) and Ward is an improving midfielder and a team where he is pretty much the central focus. He gets support from the veterans who can sacrifice their games for him.

Goodes only needs a couple of games in the rain (40-60 odd scores) to see his average plummet! Goodesy is a champion of the game but he's ancient so a deeper forward position wouldn't surprise me...

I agree with Ele on Ward. Think he will surprise a lot of ppl
But no do not trade

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2012, 02:32:47 PM

VS

Time will tell LE.... and I did put my other eye in, otherwise I would have said Goodes will avg over 105 this year and 155 against WC?! :)