Started by The Grundles, April 03, 2012, 08:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Magner will not play Round 2 as of today

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/afl-melbourne-demons-injury-list.php

BOOM

**EDIT** changed the site as the other one was rubbish....this is legit tho

elephants

Good find :( Not taking too much away until I see teams on Thursday arvo though :)

The Grundles

Quote from: elephants on April 03, 2012, 08:02:37 PM
Good find :( Not taking too much away until I see teams on Thursday arvo though :)
Yeah like i said not too sure on how accurate the site is, but 'indefinite' is never a good thing to see

Football Factory

Spewballs  :'(   .. good work i think  :-\   

elephants

Hmmm so many 'indefinete's' I am beginning to doubt the credibility. Also a spelling mistake in the first paragraph :P

Bring on Thursday please :)

Kuruki

Haha mate that site is rubbish. Morabito returning next season?? LOL. Magner is a very good chance of playing this week.

The Grundles

Quote from: Kuruki on April 03, 2012, 08:06:33 PM
Haha mate that site is rubbish. Morabito returning next season?? LOL. Magner is a very good chance of playing this week.

Yeah, it was just a find.  I figure they need to be slightly credible to maintain their site but you never know.  I think only thurs will be the guarantee

The Grundles

Righgt well if that site wasn't good enough for you then this one is absolutely true

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/afl-melbourne-demons-injury-list.php

OUCH!

The Grundles

elephants

Quote from: The Grundles on April 03, 2012, 08:07:55 PM
Quote from: Kuruki on April 03, 2012, 08:06:33 PM

Yeah, it was just a find.  I figure they need to be slightly credible to maintain their site but you never know.  I think only thurs will be the guarantee

Also Brown broke his face in the pre-season not round 17 last year.

Props for doing some research still champ :)

Ajax22

Yea there's heaps of "indefinites" on there. Seems to be what they put down when they think that someone has pulled up sore/injured but there has been no news about them. For instance they've still got Wells down as a preseason injury with and indefinite return date and he played on the weekend

Sticking with no news is good news for Magner at this time

Kuruki

Quote from: The Grundles on April 03, 2012, 08:10:40 PM
very reliable site!

There is talk on twitter that he looks good to play this week. Will just have to wait and see.

picker_man

2-6 weeks wat? not sure about that 1 week max

picker_man

^ that post means im no longer a boot studder Awesome lol :-X

The Grundles