What % of ownership = a Unique and/or a POD

Started by Macquarie, April 03, 2012, 07:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macquarie

Just been looking at the % ownership of some players and wanted to know what counts as uniqu, i was thinking less than 5% is unique 5.1-10 is pod >10 is in the mix nd and >20% is standard, thoughts?

elephants

owenbond007

I think <10% is unique but really thats still a lot of teams.

picker_man

id say your awnser is prietty close to right at 5% thats about 12,000 out of 244,000

Macquarie

awesome it would mean that for me my uniques at less than 5% are malceski, Hanley, yagmoor (LOL) Mzungu, Robinson and giansiracusa,  would people agree with these players as being uniques?

elephants

Yeah pretty much. Gia and Hanley are your best I reckon. Rocky/Ebert/Hanley are the best for the weekend too!

crabapples

How do u see the ratings is it SC gold? I reckon scott thompson and stanton best of rares for the w/e

Windigo

chaosAD

The Grundles

Rory Sloane...will be best unique of the year i reckon...in under 2% of teams

Anything under 5% i think is considered fairly unique...its picking the right uniques tho thats the problem.  Anyone can be unique but if they don't come through in the end, its better to pick a proven star

PowerBug

The Grundles

Quote from: The Grundles on April 03, 2012, 07:53:02 PM
Rory Sloane...will be best unique of the year i reckon...in under 2% of teams

Anything under 5% i think is considered fairly unique...its picking the right uniques tho thats the problem.  Anyone can be unique but if they don't come through in the end, its better to pick a proven star
sorry 2.62% of teams

Bluke

Ziplock

unique:

golby: 6%
Gaff: 2%
a. swallow: 5%
mccarthy: 3%
rockliff: 4%

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chaosAD on April 03, 2012, 07:51:26 PM
Birchall 9% you beauty
Birchall was like 8% before people ave traded him this week already.

I'm the birchall man 8)