Will Magnet Play?

Started by roti, April 03, 2012, 01:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 03, 2012, 03:13:51 PM
From Twitter 33 mins ago - 

jamesmagner‏@jamesmag23 - Can anyone recommend the best comedy festival show out at the moment?? #needalaugh

What does this mean for DT? Why does he need a laugh??? :-\ :P

Hahahahahah gold :P

roti

you would think they would be pretty desperate for him to play, he was their only semi decent player

E Kavastar

Some dude: how did you pull up after Saturday mate?
Magner: good

Some bloke: how's the leg buddy? All good I hope
Magner: all good

He'll play.

Edge

hope he plays. . . if he has another decent game this weekend (eg over 70) and shiel gets the sub vest again or just fails , i'll be using a trade early . but then if adam kennedy backs up his performance, i mite be tempted to use 2 trades. dont really want to, but i dont want players who are gonna score under 50 consistently 

Locinator

The way he plays he is tough as nails. Only missed 2 weeks with a dislocatrd finger and came in round 1 and racked up 23 disposals in three quarters of footy.

He'll play

nathan11

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 03, 2012, 03:13:51 PM
From Twitter 33 mins ago - 

jamesmagner‏@jamesmag23 - Can anyone recommend the best comedy festival show out at the moment?? #needalaugh

What does this mean for DT? Why does he need a laugh??? :-\ :P

Probably just got back from neelds tearing them a new one at a meeting

Ricochet

Didn't mention him here
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/132157/default.aspx

MELBOURNE
Changes appear certain after last week's effort against the Brisbane Lions. Expect Lynden Dunn, James Sellar and Tom Couch (who was elevated to the senior list before game one) to come under consideration after good VFL performances. Ricky Petterd is likely to be named if he recovers from a leg injury, while a decision will be made on the readiness of Luke Tapscott, who is returning through the VFL.

Football Factory

Magnet and Coniglio ... shiela on bench .. didnt pay 175k for Conigs to warm the pine

Colliwobblers

magnet will play and ton it up again..

+1 to starting coniglio reckon we have seen his worse kid is a gun and every game will be better and better this years Swallow for sure!

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 03, 2012, 06:50:10 PM

+1 to starting coniglio reckon we have seen his worse kid is a gun and every game will be better and better this years Swallow for sure!
He will cop the tag from Selwood :P

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on April 03, 2012, 07:19:22 PM

Trengove will   :P

elephants

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 03, 2012, 07:24:22 PM

Probably, yeah. But after Trengove there is really no-one else to tag :P

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on April 03, 2012, 07:26:21 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 03, 2012, 07:24:22 PM

Probably, yeah. But after Trengove there is really no-one else to tag :P
True   ;D

The Grundles

Putting it out there...he wont play

Go ahead and boo me but i have a gut feeling about this one.  I saw the injury...he tweaked it in qtr 2, and did a lot more than tweak in qtr 4....hobbled off (yes unassisted i know) and looked very sore. He is an amazeballs player and i want him to play but don't be surprised if Melb don't rush him back.  They are keeping it quiet in the press because he happened to be their best player last week...don't want to tell ur opposition they don't have to deal with him too early do ya??!!

elephants

Quote from: E Kavastar on April 03, 2012, 04:36:01 PM
Some dude: how did you pull up after Saturday mate?
Magner: good

Some bloke: how's the leg buddy? All good I hope
Magner: all good

He'll play.

Not much of a speaker? :P