Tom ledger?? Who has him?? Why didnt he o

Started by Cente, April 03, 2012, 08:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cente

bluedreamin

Colliwobblers

i have him didn't know why he didn't play soreness sounds good, i'll be keeping him until after this round anyway and if he doesnt play again he will go out for clay smith

Cente

Dont trade him for clay smith when griffen comes back it will be clay vest smith ledger should play this week but it wasnt soreness Itsaid he was replaced but farren ray.

Colliwobblers

well smith may get a vest but he is good enough to score like he did the doggies would be silly not to give him games without it.

also I find it very hard to trust the saints to play the youngsters hencce him being replaced by ray.

still have to choose someone there is absolutely no point in having non playing rooks in your side when you can pick someone up that will rise in value 70K the next round (after round 2)

bluedreamin

Quote from: Cente on April 03, 2012, 08:37:09 AM
Dont trade him for clay smith when griffen comes back it will be clay vest smith ledger should play this week but it wasnt soreness Itsaid he was replaced but farren ray.

He was replaced by Farren Ray because he had soreness. They wanted to give him a chance right up to the bell to play but he didn't come up.

port2012

If he plays tis week will score big against suns. He was named in 18 last weekend

arzbar96

With the new trade rules.. You could trade a mid forward rookie for Ledger and then trade Ledger to the forward line for someone like Milera?? Just a thought.. Although the other forward rooks aren't the best

Colliwobblers

Quote from: arzbar96 on April 03, 2012, 09:27:10 AM
With the new trade rules.. You could trade a mid forward rookie for Ledger and then trade Ledger to the forward line for someone like Milera?? Just a thought.. Although the other forward rooks aren't the best

ledger is mid only but good idea :)

arzbar96

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 03, 2012, 09:32:22 AM
Quote from: arzbar96 on April 03, 2012, 09:27:10 AM

ledger is mid only but good idea :)
Yeh I know, but with the new rules you could swap say Kennedy for Ledger, even though Ledger isn't a forward rookie but you have to immediately trade him out for a forward rookie. That's how it works to my understanding..

Colliwobblers

o sorry my bad i see i was on a different wave length - that would work and very smart.

potentially a number of gun fwd rooks coming back in this round or in the next few

zorko - treloar- adams (if he is fwd/mid)

those 3 will be 3 of the best rooks for 2012 keep a look out ;)