Main Menu

World XVs - Round 2!

Started by ossie85, April 03, 2012, 07:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on April 08, 2012, 10:11:18 AM
Quote from: Holzman on April 08, 2012, 02:04:03 AM
Great Mummy out joining Mundy and Schnieder on the injury list with Barlow again the Sub. Im an easy beat now but should snag a few wins later on in the season.
Do not concede to us yet Holz as Mumford out was offset by Hille injury so only loosing 14 points to New Delhi Tigers,

Except I only have 14 playing this week now so eating a donut.

PowerBug

Just noticed that i'm home. Stupid Jordie McKenzie costing me double points for the skipper. >:(

My Chumps

Massive apology to everyone in the WXV's competition, especially Ossie, for not putting my team in this week.
Been away since Wednesday out of internet access and completely forgot about this... Won't happen again!

ossie85

Justin Bieber

The great Ossie is back  8)

CrowsFan

Another big score this week for me, cracking 160 after my lowest scoring player gets doubled :)

Forwards all performed admirably with the lowest being Porps with 93 and the highest being round 17 selection Whitecross with 133. Looks like he could be one of the bargains of the draft so far :D

ossie85

A thriller! Home ground advantage not enough (only an extra 13 points from Jake King) for the Bears to defeat the Cobras. The Cobras, despite being absent a coach, have come out victorious!

Beijing Bears (22.9.147) lost to Cape Town Cobras (22.10.148)

Best
Beijing: A Swallow, S Tuck, B Lake, S Sidebottom, E Betts, S Grigg, M Kreuzer
Cape Town: T Hawkins, J Watson, JP Kennedy, J Selwood, T Cotchin

Late Changes
Beijing: Brent Guerra and Darren Glass replaced Linday Gilbee and Robbie Tarrant
Cape Town: Nil

Reserves:
Beijing Bears (7.17.59) lost to Cape Town Cobras (12.7.79)

Best
Beijing: C Pearce, N Djerrkura
Cape Town: E Curnow

Note: Reserves are just the scores of all players who weren't selected in your best 15. Total score divided by 5, instead of 10.
"Best" are all players who scored over 100. For reserves, "Best" are players scored over 70.

ossie85

Tokyo comfortably account for Cairo....

Tokyo Samurai (20.20.140) defeated Cairo Sands (17.12.114)

Best
Tokyo: S Selwood, L Shuey, T Cloke, M Leuenberger
Cairo: C Masten, Jack Redden, J Hill

Late Changes
Tokyo: Nil
Cairo: James Polkinghorne replaced Paul Puopolo

Reserves:
Tokyo Samurai (6.12.48) lost to Cairo Sands (14.7.91)

Best
Tokyo: -
Cairo: D Armitage, R Crowley, S Hampson, L Markovic

Note: Reserves are just the scores of all players who weren't selected in your best 15. Total score divided by 5, instead of 10.
"Best" are all players who scored over 100. For reserves, "Best" are players scored over 70.

Boomz

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO would have been better if I didn't choose a dud captain but still >:D *orders players to celebrate by attacking everyone with samurai swords*

ossie85

One team needs to lay off the Guinness...

Dublin Destroyers (16.7.103) lost to New Delhi Tigers (20.6.126)

Best
Dublin: C Ward, N Malceski
New Delhi: B Harvey, N Dal Santo, J Podsiadly

Late Changes
Dublin: Nil
New Delhi: Jarry Geary and Zac Dawson replaced Brett Ebert and Kyle Cheney

Reserves:
Dublin Destroyers (0.0.0) lost to New Delhi Tigers (8.4.52)

Best
Dublin: -
New Delhi: J Koschitzke

ossie85

ALMOST, ALMOST the first match decided on Home-game advantage... with a ONE point thriller. Both teams actually rounded to 135, with the Seoul Magpies winning 1,352 to 1,346 overall. So PNL was rounded down by 1 point.

Phew. Feel free to re-count :/

PNL Reindeers (19.20.134)* lost to Seoul Magpies (20.15.135)

* - score rounded down by 1 point, Seoul Magpies win on total points 1,352 to 1,346.

Best
PNL: N Jones, D Rich, T Mzungu, K Simpson, M Priddis
Seoul: B Deledio, L Anthony, B McEvoy, R Stanley, R Griffen

Late Changes
PNL: Nil
Seoul: Nil

Reserves:
PNL Reindeers (19.10.124) defeated Seoul Magpies (14.12.96)

Best
PNL: A Selwood, T Lynch, L McPharlin
Seoul: J Steven

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

Sorry for not being able to enter a team this week! Similar to what MC said, I was over in WA from last Monday and had no access to internet so couldn't get my team named. Won't happen again, I assure you. Looking forward to seeing how I went though! CF should win...

c4v3m4n

:o :o Wow, two amazingly close games this week....

...can't wait to hear how the mighty Islanders went! :D

ossie85

Just to clarify guys - if your captain is the lowest scorer in a home game, his score will be TRIPLED not QUADRUPLED.