FanFooty Dream Teamer of the Round: Round 1! CLOSED

Started by LaHug, April 02, 2012, 09:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys, if you haven't seen the DTer of the Round thread yet, see here: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,54236.0.html

If you think you might have a shot at being the top FanFooty Dream Teamer of Round 1, or just feel like sharing your score/rank, post how many points you scored, your score rank for that round and your team name.

The winner will be acknowledged for eternity in the Hall of Fame!

You will have until midnight Wednesday to get your scores in (usually it would be Tuesday night but, because I started this late, you can all have an extra day). After that, this thread will be locked.
No bogus! I will be checking!

Thanks,
LH.

P.s. If you can spare a moment to vote for me in the Personality of the Year, that'd be lovely
Link: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45929.0.html

LaHug

Despite an absolute shocker, I will get the ball running...

Team name: LaHug
Score: 1983

pavs nose

Team name: waynecarey&friends
Score: 2204

Sack Craig

(DT) Team Name: Sack Sanderson
Score: 2210

Is there one of these for supercoach (and or combined).

Colliwobblers

Great work, if able jump in the FF group through leagues / groups on the site makes it a lot easier to track where and how everyone from FF is going, below is a link to the thread with all the info on the FF DT group.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52251.0.html

For your thread i got 2,088

ranked me 15,136

Justin Bieber

I know I'm not the DTer of the round, but I scored 2211 and ranked 1,011

pavs nose

unfortuntely the fan footy unnofficial group seems to have killed most of the interest in lahugs dt'er of the round

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pavs nose on April 02, 2012, 10:42:21 PM
unfortuntely the fan footy unnofficial group seems to have killed most of the interest in lahugs dt'er of the round
Lol poor LaHug :'(

LaHug

I only did this because people posted on last year's one saying they wanted it done again. I can stop if there's not interest...

Phasir

I'm sorry LaHug :( much love <3

pavs nose

Quote from: LaHug on April 03, 2012, 12:52:16 AM
I only did this because people posted on last year's one saying they wanted it done again. I can stop if there's not interest...

Wasn't having a go at you bud. Keep it running

LaHug

Quote from: Phasir on April 03, 2012, 06:36:20 AM
I'm sorry LaHug :( much love <3
No worries. I really like the group!!!

Quote from: pavs nose on April 03, 2012, 07:51:12 AM
Quote from: LaHug on April 03, 2012, 12:52:16 AM
Wasn't having a go at you bud. Keep it running
Didn't think you were ;)

Colliwobblers

yeah no reason not to keep ig going, it's a good thread and most people will only look at where they are in the group not at the DT'er of the round so it's not obsolete at all :)

Fireballz

Definitely keep it going LH, the only reason I didn't post is because my score was sub-2000 so I know I'm out of contention!

Madsnake

Team Name: WEAGLES
Rd 1 Score: 2296
Rd 1 Overall Ranking: 36th