FanFooty Dream Teamer of the Round 2012

Started by LaHug, April 02, 2012, 09:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys! I ran this last year and I have put my hand up to run it again.

As per last year, we are running a competition on who can score the most dream team points each round. If you are the top scorer on the forum you will be listed below.

How to Enter?
Once lockout ends, a thread will be made to post your scores for that round. You must post how many points you scored, your score rank for that round and your team name. You can also post your overall rank if you would like. You must post your scores by 11:59pm two nights after the round finishes (for most rounds, this would be Tuesday night). After this time, I will close the thread.

Hopefully, I can get this thread stickied, but I will alert you to any updates as soon as possible. I will be locking this thread in a few weeks but I am going to leave it open for a while in case there is any feedback people would like to post.

NOTE: The threads to post scores will be separate from this thread. Do not post your scores here!

Winners
Round 1 - Madsnake, Scored 2296, Ranked 36th for that week. Ranked 36th overall at that point.
Round 2 - upthemaidens, Scored 2313, Ranked 104th for that week. MAGPIEMAD was ranked 48th overall at that point.
Round 3 - Boomz, Scored 2214, Ranked 220th for that week. MAGPIEMAD was ranked 12th overall at that point.
Round 4 - Holzman, Scored 2243, Ranked 2nd for that week!
Round 5 - LaHug, Scored 2221, Ranked 130th for that week.
Round 6 - barny, Scored 2357, Ranked 186th for that week.
Round 7 - Jukes, Scored 2417, Ranked 105th for that week.
Round 8 - Memphistopheles, Scored 2395, Ranked 31st for that week.
Round 9 - ShaynoB, Scored 2256, Ranked 539th for that week.
Round 10 - owenbond007, Scored 2318, Ranked 10th for that week. Kirbzy was ranked 4th overall at that point.
Round 11 - Chopps, Scored 1754, Ranked 1192nd for that week.
Round 12 - Shrews, Scored 2113, Ranked 1044th for that week.
Round 13 - TheHanger, Scored 1983, Ranked 185th for that week. Special mention to LaHug who had the top score for that week but TheHanger's late entry was a much better score.
Round 14 - Chopps, Scored 2494, Ranked 112th for that week.
Round 15 - tabs, Scored 2433, Ranked 21st for that week. Special mention to Memphistopheles who scored 2431 and was also ranked well at 24th for the week.
Round 16 - Chelskiman, Scored 2423, Ranked 63rd for that week. Ash A was ranked 48th overall at that point.
Round 17 - ossie85, Scored 2461, Ranked 8th for that week.
Round 18 - henry, Scored 2542, Ranked 212th for that week.
Round 19 - Holzman, Scored 2404, Ranked 166th for that week. Ranked 76th overall at that point. Special mention to Kellogscruncynut who missed out by 1 point with 2403.
Round 20 - Nandos, Scored 2458, Ranked 78th for that week.
Round 21 - J.B11, Scored 2548, Ranked 1st for that week!!!
Round 22 - biggsy, Scored 2352, Ranked 119th for that week.
Round 23 - Aja22, Scored 2360, Ranked 304th for that week. Ranked 52nd overall at that point.

(Red = Unconfirmed)
(Ranked ___ Overall is for that round)
(Green  =  is Top 20 for that round)
(Brown = Was Ranked in the Top 10 Overall at that point)
(Purple = Ranked in the Top 50 for that Round )
(Orange = Was Ranked in the top 50 Overall at that point)
(Teal = Special Mention)

Thanks,
LH.

P.s. A bit of harmless self promotion, but if you haven't voted on the Personality of the Year Awards, might be worth having a look and keeping your favourite Tiger fan in mind ;)
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45929.0.html

ShaynoB

Was good last year mate so would be good if u can contInue!

Only drama is I never got to get the highest!  :D

Justin Bieber

It says do not post here! Lol. Ahh crap I posted here!

picker_man

where's the thread to put your score in, im confused ???

LaHug

Quote from: picker_man on April 03, 2012, 09:00:28 PM
where's the thread to put your score in, im confused ???
The round threads aren't stickied so are usually a few posts down on the main DT page (same page as this).
Here's the link for round 1: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,54237.0.html

Zombie2.5

Good work, i remember this last year ;D

Memphistopheles

I've been checking this thread all week waiting to see my name on the list thanks to last week's score.

Any chance of an update...

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Memphistopheles on May 28, 2012, 07:02:04 PM
I've been checking this thread all week waiting to see my name on the list thanks to last week's score.

Any chance of an update...
Yeah haven't seen any update.... only 5 rounds? I think he stopped when he got the high score..... ;)

LaHug

Sorry guys. Been very slack an completely forgot :o will update now :)

Done!

Jukes

I have the highest ceiling out of all the dt'ers of the round :P

TheHanger

LaHug

Quote from: TheHanger on June 18, 2012, 11:29:48 PM
gonna update this LaHug?
Yes yes. Just busy with exams and such still. Will update on Thursday night or Friday! Then it will be weekly updates again.

LaHug

Updated! Sorry everyone, I will be much more on the ball from now on!

Jukes

Still proud to have the highest ceiling, although reckon I could be in for a 2600 this week (projected for a 2450 with a max of almost 3000!)

TheHanger

hey can I put my round 13 score in, I didn't put it in because I have been in Thailand since straight after that round.

Anyway I scored 1,983. Which was ranked 185 weekly.