Extra Trade for the bye rounds!

Started by Vicious Sandwhich Attack, April 02, 2012, 08:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Evening all

Has anyone seen this before? Unfotunately I have only just seen it, and never seen it discussed on the forums here.

•An additional trade (up to 3 per round) from your total of 24 for the season will be available in Rounds 11, 12 and 13 (bye rounds). The maximum of 2 per round (from the 24 total) will remain for all other rounds, right to Round 23.

How many of you have been sitting on this little nugget all pre-season?  ;D

4INAROW

yeah that was announced a while ago dude  :)

StuL

The extra trade will be about as useful as tits on a bull. Will need at least 6.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Oh well... Live and learn  :) Always read the T's and C's thoroughly!

port2012

im not looking that far forward, still ten weeks away, hoping to have upgraded a few players by then aswell as gained some new rookies by round 10

twinkle

way I see it no point using too many trades to cover byes anyway. Unless maybe you are at serious risk of missing the final 8. Otherwise you're not only wasting trades but also buying in non-bye players rather than the best players.

4INAROW

Ringo

Disagree slightly with Twinkle as I will be using the trade periods in Round 12 & 13 to hopefully finalise my team of prems. eg After Round 12 Upgrade rookie ruck to Cox, Round 13 Upgrade in Mids to Pendles etc. as 2 eaxamples.  Ideally I want my team basically set by Round 14 leaving 6/8 trades for emergencies and general soreness during finals.

I have a fianl team in mind and trading will be done to achieve that,