Scarlett - 3 weeks ...

Started by mpollock, April 02, 2012, 08:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

Seems very light considering that McDonald got two for a hip and shoulder and Hall got about 12 or something ... (not that
Scarletts was in the same league as Barry Hall's haha)

Anyone have him?  Wouldn't expect many to have him but who knows.

The Bomber

mcdonald 2 or 3??? cant remember now...

mpollock

McDonald got 2 ... pleaded Guilty.

Colliwobblers

was a soft hit and a soft punishment to suit- would have been a lot of sympathy given the level of antagonism from the "victim" but that wouldn't have come into it ....of course...  ;)

mpollock

Capper

Trevor Marmalade said it best.....

Scarlett got 3 weeks because he jumped the queue to clobber ballentyne

theta

Quote from: mpollock on April 02, 2012, 08:08:59 PM
Seems very light considering that McDonald got two for a hip and shoulder and Hall got about 12 or something ... (not that
Scarletts was in the same league as Barry Hall's haha)

Anyone have him?  Wouldn't expect many to have him but who knows.

Hall got 7

mpollock

Ok ... then Scarlett's 3 seems ok then compared to Hall ... although the diff in the ruling is medium impact v high impact from hall ... feel free to correct me if I am wrong ... not sure on the points diff between med and high either.

Did seem a little light when McDonald got 2 for a H&S gone wrong ... I would think a punch to the face is twice as bad.

SC and DT irrelevant for most ... great news for us Hawks supporters and great news for Cats supporters if they lose next week ... they have an excuse  ;)

Capper

Quote from: mpollock on April 03, 2012, 12:25:44 AM

Did seem a little light when McDonald got 2 for a H&S gone wrong ... I would think a punch to the face is twice as bad.

had it not been ballentine he would have got more

mpollock

I have heard many people support Scarlett for what he did ... hard for the MRP to not be slightly influenced

StuL

It's a punch, big deal. We've become such nannies!