Main Menu

Wrestlemania 28

Started by Noz, April 02, 2012, 01:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

haha CF nah I like Cena, but now he's boring... I actually wanted him to beat the Rock and rip on the Rock, but meh.

Cena is 12 time champ (4 from the record, 8 more than Shawn Michaels). He always wins or if not dirty (The Rock was an acception). He won the title last year for 14 days cause the WWE panicked and took it off Alberto cause of low ratings.

I hope he goes Heel, cause that would be funny. Or he can go old school and get some thug into him lol.

But I haven't seen this Raw yet, but I read the spoilers and it seems like the Lesnar match up looks good. I'm going to the meathead in this fued.

Maca24

Atleast my Brock Lesnar in FTP still seems active :P

I stopped watching WWE once it went PG :(
It really did turn to shower at that point. I used to go to the wwe tour when it came to Melbourne. I went twice actually :)
WWE is amazing live, very realistic actually :)

Justin Bieber

Is anyone enjoying the Daniel Bryan with the YES! chants?

valkorum

Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 07:31:14 PM

NO NO NO NO

Cant stand it - but it gets a pop, which is what it's designed for.  I used to like Bryan Danielson, in fact even saw him perform in WA at an NWA show

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on May 02, 2012, 11:04:19 AM
Quote from: whatlez on April 30, 2012, 07:31:14 PM

NO NO NO NO

Cant stand it - but it gets a pop, which is what it's designed for.  I used to like Bryan Danielson, in fact even saw him perform in WA at an NWA show

You seriously do not like the YES! Chants? Miami has made Bryan a face even though he is still cowardly heel haha.

valkorum

I seriously cant stand the chants but as I said, they get the crowd pop which is what they are designed to do.

Jay

Anyone tune into Wrestlemania 29?

TRIPLE H!!! ;D ;D ;D

Justin Bieber

Didn't watch, but I heard The Rock tore his shoulder and pectoral muscles mid match. Then we meant to turn up to Raw the next day to get destroyed by Lesnar, but never happened hahaha. (spoiler)

Jay

Yeah Cena beat him.

Undertaker keeps the streak going. Like who couldn't see that coming ::)

How dafuq did The Shield win...

Justin Bieber

Oh yeah Lesnar was meant to tease Wrestlemania 30 with Rock so spoiler lol.

And believe in the shield!

Like I said, didn't watch it ::)

BratPack

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING

RiOtChEsS

we got it, was really flat, Punk and Taker match was the best, u could hear a pin drop at stages of the main event, they couldnt get on the same page at all, odd really bcos those two have great energy individually, hopefully a blessing in disguise with Mania 30, they tend to go all out with milestone numbers, still remember Mania XX, was freaking awesome, went for 5 hours and all the matches were good