Main Menu

Wrestlemania 28

Started by Noz, April 02, 2012, 01:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: Noz on April 04, 2012, 03:45:44 PM
1) Really wanted the Team Teddy/Laruniaties to be a elimination match.
2) Don't know why Kane faced Orton instead of Ryder probably cause they didn't want to keep Orton off Mania since Barrett got injured.
3) My mate told me someone big returns on Raw so can't wait to see that

1)  That would have been so much better but they prob didnt have the time to play out a 6 v 6 elimination match
2)  That's what it seemed to me - they were just trying to get Orton on the card as the buyrate is better with him compared to Ryder.  Although Ryder was the better storyline, but they have added to the Ryder storyline with him getting kicked in the nads after the tag match
3) No spoilers please - have to wait til Saturday to watch the replay.  Should I be excited?

Noz

Quote from: valkorum on April 04, 2012, 05:10:57 PM
2) Don't know why Kane faced Orton instead of Ryder probably cause they didn't want to keep Orton off Mania since Barrett got injured.

1)  That would have been so much better but they prob didnt have the time to play out a 6 v 6 elimination match
2)  That's what it seemed to me - they were just trying to get Orton on the card as the buyrate is better with him compared to Ryder.  Although Ryder was the better storyline, but they have added to the Ryder storyline with him getting kicked in the nads after the tag match
3) No spoilers please - have to wait til Saturday to watch the replay.  Should I be excited?
Yes you should be excited 2 names came back 1 being huge! Make sure your not busy Saturday

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Noz on April 04, 2012, 08:08:37 PM
Quote from: valkorum on April 04, 2012, 05:10:57 PM
Yes you should be excited 2 names came back 1 being huge! Make sure your not busy Saturday
Oh, now I know the second guy who returned (I haven't watched but read). Yeah, one should get fans excited, the other one possibly if people remember him (well younger fans wouldn't I'd think).

meow meow

*Spoilers*

It's Chris Benoit !!!

Noz

Deffinetly was/is a fan of the first one the other just good to be back in the WWE.

valkorum

SydneyRox

RiOtChEsS

DazBurg

i don't watch wrestling really anymore
my son likes it so i see a bit of raw and smackdown

but i must say seeing this thread i'm wondering who the two returning are?

i know valk said no spoilers so maybe someone pm the two who are back?

don't worry i know  ;)

Justin Bieber

Do you want to know? The two are both obvious as one as been advertised for weeks and the Marcs posted. Photo of the other meathead lol.

I thought it was funny that he was getting chants in cena's promo before he even came out lol.

SydneyRox

Go on... tell us... Obv Brock, but who else?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: meow meow on April 04, 2012, 09:53:34 PM
*Spoilers*

It's Chris Benoit !!!
Use to be my Fav wrestler, back from WCW days.

Quote from: whatlez on April 07, 2012, 12:20:34 AM
Do you want to know? The two are both obvious as one as been advertised for weeks and the Marcs posted. Photo of the other meathead lol.

I thought it was funny that he was getting chants in cena's promo before he even came out lol.
Haha, everybody knew he was coming back since he retired from MMA/UFC :P. Thought he was going to do something at Wrestlemania seeing as he was there...

Other guy returned under a different name. Won't spoil it as some are watching the replay TODAY (why I didn't mention Lesnar before).

valkorum

Crowd ruined it for me :(

Lesnar
&
Lord Tensai (A-Train/Prince Albert)

Noz

Spoilers around saying Batista may also return in the coming weeks

Justin Bieber

Yeah A-Train, he's crap though and no one cares... RyBack on the other hands looks alright, prefer him over A-Train.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!