Wrestlemania 28

Started by Noz, April 02, 2012, 01:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Meh WWe is stupid sometimes...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: whatlez on April 10, 2012, 08:24:48 PM
Meh WWe is stupid sometimes...
Haha, they expect fans to kinda forget the names of some wrestlers when they come back under different names/gimmicks. It's usually used to try and get a storyline or a place for them on tv which I don't mind... But you always remember them from their previous name most of the time (e.g A-Train).

CrowsFan

Well with the a-train one when he appeared on raw last week the commentator was saying he used to be a wwe wrestler and then moved to Japan so they basically admit what is going on.

Same with Festus when he came back as Luke Gallows. Punk said Gallows was his real identity but he had just been drugged to be Festus ;)

Justin Bieber

LOL, didn't know that about Festus :P.

Well he'll be A-Train to me seeing as when I explain Main Events to my parents (from what I read), they usually know the older wrestlers by their former names :P.

CrowsFan

Haha fair enough.
I don't really watch WWE anymore since I live up in Sydney and don't have foxtel. But I do download the PPV's from time to time. Loved the hell in a cell match, but disappointed they didn't get outside it and chuck one of them off like they used to do. Guess they're not allowed to do that anymore since it went PG (also another reason I stopped watching) :(

Justin Bieber

Yeah, don't watch it much myself, just check for main events. Gonna youtube some of Wrestlemania eventually as I normally just do that for Royal Rumble match.

Yeah, going PG turned off alot of the fans who've been following for years. Not as much brutality as there use to be especially in matches that call for it :(. *Not sure how that sounds/comes off.

CrowsFan

HP do you know how do download torrents from the internet? If you do you should just do that for wrestlemania, much easier than searching through youtube ;)

Agree with what you mean about the brutality such as matches like the hardcore matches. They used to be brutal, but then they went PG and they became extremely tame :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 10, 2012, 10:01:21 PM
HP do you know how do download torrents from the internet? If you do you should just do that for wrestlemania, much easier than searching through youtube ;)
I normally do that if I want to watch some Main Events if I hear they were good or interest me. Or I youtube if for specific matches (e.g Just Royal Rumble match past 2-3 years).

Noz

Yeah the PG era has turned a lot of fans of but I still watch it constantly, I tend to book a lot of the pay per views actually can't remember the last time I didn't.

Just hope that Tensai and Ryback don't get the same treatment as Brodus Clay. The 2 can seriously bring some new blood in the main event

valkorum

Quote from: Noz on April 10, 2012, 11:03:41 PM
Yeah the PG era has turned a lot of fans of but I still watch it constantly, I tend to book a lot of the pay per views actually can't remember the last time I didn't.

Just hope that Tensai and Ryback don't get the same treatment as Brodus Clay. The 2 can seriously bring some new blood in the main event

I CAN'T STAND BRODUS CLAY !!!!

That is a terrible gimmick and they have just been giving him squash matches for about 6 weeks now.  Either give him something or GET RID OF HIM!

Shaggy

Watching it now actually. :>

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on April 11, 2012, 11:03:41 AM
Quote from: Noz on April 10, 2012, 11:03:41 PM

I CAN'T STAND BRODUS CLAY !!!!

That is a terrible gimmick and they have just been giving him squash matches for about 6 weeks now.  Either give him something or GET RID OF HIM!

I love it lol. Funk it on a run, here we go haha

But really it is refreshing, very enjoyable IMO, better than flowering John Cena. I boo him at home lol.

CrowsFan

What you got against John Cena? I've already watched this weeks episode of Raw and looks like the Cena Lesnar rivalry is going to be great :)
Cena actually gets his lip busted open by Lesnar with what looked to be a proper punch! :o

Noz

Yeah the Cena/Lesnar does look promising.

I really don't mind Brodus if he starts teaming up with Santino as we need more valid tag teams

Shaggy