Luke Parker

Started by Hiro, April 02, 2012, 12:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiro

looks like he could miss a week or 2 anyone got an update on him?

although im against trading rnd 1 would it be a bad move to trade him out for brad ebert? who looks the goods at port this yr

oc16

if u can cover him for this round, then put him on ur bench and wait and see which mid-pricers are the best options. mccarthy, caddy, and clay beams are all in my opinion better mid-price options then ebert as they will go up in price a lot more considering they are 50k cheaper.

Hiro

not sure if i can, depends if magnar  is good to go and neale is named to play rnd 2

Justin Bieber

They initially said 3 weeks meaning 2 games.

Hiro

wharf_army

Save the trade. i have got Parker, Mcdonald, Magner, Shiels and coniglio in my mids.

Although i might a cop a zero this week not fussed. no league games.

Last year i had Ward and Foley at start of the year. Both started slowly but by end of the year were with it.

One week of football isn't a great gauge of form and there will always be injuries where you leave a player on the bench for a couple weeks

Chopps

He may be going for overall and a 0 at any point is damaging

Hiro

Quote from: Chopps on April 02, 2012, 02:35:14 PM
He may be going for overall and a 0 at any point is damaging

;)

wharf_army

what value would you place on not trading now and having 1 extra trade near the end of the year?

TheHanger

i am keeping him, but i have more important C Howard issues to deal with  :-[

Jalapeno

I have the exact same problem with magner, parker and mcdonald. I am going for overall and not too sure who to get in for him as i am not going to cop a donut! No matter what. So i am tossing up between mcCarthy and ebert at the moment but think lewis jetta looked good on the weekend aswell? THoughts all? Thanks

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on April 02, 2012, 12:59:26 PM
They initially said 3 weeks meaning 2 games.
Will be more than 2-3 imo, they wont rush him back. Gordon may get a run for a while with the vest.

locknload

I have him and will be trading him before Round 3.
My midfield is
Fyfe Dangerfield
Parker Caddy Shiel Clay Smith Wingard and Magner.
I will most likely trade Parker for Lachie Neale if he is named or Kennedy or whoever else is going to have the biggest price jump.
Trading early is okay as the one trade will get you a bit of coin in return. Towards the end of the year you do not have the same option of making money with these rookies.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: locknload on April 02, 2012, 04:47:21 PM
My midfield is
Fyfe Dangerfield
I will most likely trade Parker for Lachie Neale if he is named or Kennedy or whoever else is going to have the biggest price jump.
Trading early is okay as the one trade will get you a bit of coin in return. Towards the end of the year you do not have the same option of making money with these rookies.
Is that seriously your midfield? How did you score on the weekend? Who's captain?

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on April 02, 2012, 04:54:26 PM
Quote from: locknload on April 02, 2012, 04:47:21 PM
My midfield is
Fyfe Dangerfield
Is that seriously your midfield? How did you score on the weekend? Who's captain?
They were going to be my questions as welll as who did you bench???