Matthew Kreuzer
11 (68.8%)
David Hale
5 (31.3%)
Other (up to $438200)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

gav139

Only got the one premium ruckman so want to get it as right as possible? Suggestions? I want one that will go up in value as well as obviously score well as id like to upgrade to either cox or sandi in the end.

JamSainter

Kreuzer by a country mile imo.
Has a massive ceiling!

brodman_18

I have Hale in my team. Reason being he is the only fit ruckman at Hawthorne, and will rest fwd in a dominating team. Had some big scores doing this in the NAB.

His first game was modest but once he starts kicking goals I think his stocks will rise dramatically.?
Thoughts?

gav139

I was thinking the same thing but kreuzer can do the same thing and seems to be able to find the ball more up in the midfield as well

gav139

Although i must admit he was only playin on maric

yorgis

had kruze from day 1, very happy

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: brodman_18 on April 02, 2012, 11:25:22 AM
I have Hale in my team. Reason being he is the only fit ruckman at Hawthorne, and will rest fwd in a dominating team. Had some big scores doing this in the NAB.

His first game was modest but once he starts kicking goals I think his stocks will rise dramatically.?
Thoughts?

Broc McCauley

Ringo

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on April 02, 2012, 12:12:54 PM
Quote from: brodman_18 on April 02, 2012, 11:25:22 AM

Thoughts?

Broc McCauley
McAuley 92 SC points and considerably cheaper than both and will be around till Bailey comes back and will give you a nice cash gain.

brodman_18

Ahh yeah,
Didn't catch the game, was playing myself and didn't record it. I didn't think Mcauley would get a game but good on him.
Guess I just need Hale to lift, was always going to be a risk

BoredSaint

Why Kreuzer isn't a lock in every side puzzles me.. So cheap for his ability

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: BoredSaint on April 02, 2012, 01:12:24 PM
Do you think he can keep it up once Warnock gets back?

gav139

Exactly what i was worried about

arzbar96

Because I traded him in after his 130 for the injured Sandi and he burned me!

DazBurg

i took hale as a starting ruck and not krez

must say though i am happy with hale so far
yes his score wasn't the greatest but they were playing collingwood whereas carlton were playing richmond

weather your a tigers supporter or not u can honestly say the quality of the sides is vastly different

hence hale should do better

this week with geelong if he starts forward again and being no scarlo think he'll have a good game the focus will be well and truly on buddy who will have a blinder as well even though he will be double teamed

bomberboy0618

So cheap for potential. Not proven ability quite yet.