Round One ~ Top 10 Traded Out Players. *Update #4*

Started by Windigo, April 02, 2012, 09:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Torress

Quote from: essendon2 on April 02, 2012, 09:47:52 AM
my mate did Hale > Tippett

silliest thing ever.

mate its crazy time of year. that is a silly trade. thank god we have reversable trades!!

mind you tippet and the crows do look good and have a favourable draw

Nails

Pretty sure what you've listed is the Top 10 most popular trade INs?

It's listing the players who are traded in not the most commonly traded out?  ???

stew42

I always thought that you could reverse your trade, but if you wanted to trade again, that guy you reversed would be your only option...

Windigo

Quote from: Nails on April 02, 2012, 11:54:41 AM
Pretty sure what you've listed is the Top 10 most popular trade INs?

It's listing the players who are traded in not the most commonly traded out?  ???

Yeah, the most popular trade combo's.

Lake>Bugg is the most commonly used trade the past 24 hours or so.

Colliwobblers

those poor people who traded out zorko will trade him back in in 1? 2? 3? rounds max  ;D

Windigo

Ricochet

Top 10 Traded OUT Players:

1     Lake, B    4.69%
2     Pfeiffer, D    1.71%
3     Folau, I    1.59%
4     Shiel, D    1.18%
5     Saad, A    1.06%
6     Broughton, G    0.99%
7     Coniglio, S    0.97%
8     Porplyzia, J    0.90%
9     Shaw, H    0.89%
10     Winderlich, J    0.89%

wow really????

Windigo

Justin Bieber

me

Kuruki

WTF Coniglio wow. Who would consider trading out Coniglio after one round? crazy. He will probably smash out an 80 this week and punish these fools.

LF

Quote from: Kuruki on April 02, 2012, 03:05:34 PM
WTF Coniglio wow. Who would consider trading out Coniglio after one round? crazy. He will probably smash out an 80 this week and punish these fools.

i hope he does smash it this week he looked the goods i can`t believe people traded him out bloody noobs

TheHanger

how can people be so stupid to criticize the reversible trades, you make a trade only to have the player get injured or be pulled out at the last minute, you can also make trades and see how they make your team look without having to make a final decisions, there isnt any skill involved in waiting till friday to make trades

Capper

its times like these that i wish that the Heath Shaw button wasnt there. Serves these guys right for trading already

Vote 1 remove the Heath Shaw button