Round One ~ Top 10 Traded Out Players. *Update #4*

Started by Windigo, April 02, 2012, 09:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: Kuruki on April 02, 2012, 03:05:34 PM
WTF Coniglio wow. Who would consider trading out Coniglio after one round? crazy. He will probably smash out an 80 this week and punish these fools.
I was watching the game on ground, and the poor kid went down 3 times with various tweaks... would have scored a lot higher if it wasnt for them...

Windigo

Updated again. People actually have Scarlett!?  :o

Ricochet

Top 10 Most Traded IN Players:

1     Kennedy, A    20.19%
2     Bugg, T    11.30%
3     Magner, J    5.47%
4     Mohr, T    2.48%
5     Adcock, J    2.10%
6     Smith, C    2.08%
7     Callinan, I    2.02%
8     Fyfe, N    2.02%
9     Ebert, B    1.74%
10     Tippett, K    1.40%

this is ridiculous

Windigo

Yeah, I know. It goes to show just how many take DT seriously.

maccar86

if there is something to dog about, rest assured someone will dog about it.

does it really matter if you can reverse trades? i kind of like the idea of being able to tinker with trades and testing the structure of my team and undoing it when if i don't like the way it turned out. i think the reversible trades are more for that reason than letting the monday traders off the hook.

elephants

Wow, Coniglio and Shiel top ten traded out ::)

Ajax22

Quote from: maccar86 on April 02, 2012, 08:03:06 PM

does it really matter if you can reverse trades? i kind of like the idea of being able to tinker with trades and testing the structure of my team and undoing it when if i don't like the way it turned out. i think the reversible trades are more for that reason than letting the monday traders off the hook.

+1

The main ppl that trade early I would think are those newer to the game. Is it really such a bad thing to let them play with their team during the week before making a decision? I think not

I think most of the complainers are just ppl that have burnt themselves by trading to early in the past and get a kick out of watching others perform similar mistakes

fidou

Quote from: Ajax22 on April 03, 2012, 07:44:19 AM
Quote from: maccar86 on April 02, 2012, 08:03:06 PM

+1

The main ppl that trade early I would think are those newer to the game. Is it really such a bad thing to let them play with their team during the week before making a decision? I think not

I think most of the complainers are just ppl that have burnt themselves by trading to early in the past and get a kick out of watching others perform similar mistakes
+1

Colliwobblers

reversable trades before lockout make sense more realistic no complaints there. Players can be subbed and shifted and captain changed, emergencies set and changed so why not trades also.

The main reason for it IMO is the Heater inncident  :o showers and giggles that was, if you want to hear other fantasy coached screaming you wanted to be around that Friday afternoon  ;D

However most of the trades shown to have happened so far on these lists won't be reversed unless players not playing or injured these seem like standard trades for round one every season.

IMO should wait until round 2 90% of them but there are always a lot of trigger fingers after round 1.

Wait until round 2 then it really gets interesting looking at the trades going on.

bomberboy0618

Shiel is going to kill you for trading him out.

essendon2

I reckon Lake to Bugg is a really good trade - I didn't start off with Lake but the coaches who did it'll free up 150k and be really helpful down the track

Nails

Quote from: essendon2 on April 03, 2012, 10:44:19 AM
I reckon Lake to Bugg is a really good trade - I didn't start off with Lake but the coaches who did it'll free up 150k and be really helpful down the track

+1

Bugg will average more than Lake by season's end and he'll do it for 150K less.

I'm not a 1st round trader but I support trading out Lake 1st round, he's just such a stupid selection in the first place people should get rid of him A.S.A.P.

Jukes

I agree with most of those top 10 traded out players, except for those of Shiel and Coniglio. They were playing against the Swans, who are pretty hard to rack the dt points up against. Expect them to bust out a 90 this week and show all those who traded them out.

Surprised Shaw isn't in there but Broughton is.

Windigo

We are still seeing mass exodus from the Lake Bandwagon.

Surprisingly, Travis Varcoe has snuck into the top 12 trade outs... :P

elephants

The only things stopping me from McDonald to Clay Smith is I wanna have the loophole this week with Marc Murphy and I don't like knee-jerk trades so I wanna see Smith prove himself again.