Main Menu

Priddis

Started by bkimm32, April 02, 2012, 09:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

118 points only owned by 5.11% of all teams... Who else is on the ultra consistent, bullet proof Priddis train?

tor01doc

Ablett 139
Murphy 119
Selwood 116

3 gun midfield at this stage so why waste time on Priddis?

Get Pendles, Mitchell, NDS, Thomson, Boyd and Swan and even Rockliff and then maybe Priddis.

Each to their own.

bkimm32

Okay, missing the point a bit mate...

bomberboy0618

Choo choo! Hop aboard boys, the guy's a freak.

Ringo

You can not fit them all in the Midfield. I tossed a coin between him and Selwood for M4. Will come into consideration at Upgrade time but will be competing with Murphy, Swan and Pendles. Current Midfield Ablett, NDS, Rockliff and Selwood.

Fletch74

Priddis was one of my first picked players, as he is always a unique pick. I have GAJ, Selwood, and Priddis as my mids

MC

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 02, 2012, 12:09:59 PM
Priddis was one of my first picked players, as he is always a unique pick. I have GAJ, Selwood, and Priddis as my mids

+1 and also have Pendles in there! Priddis is so consistent and underrated!

bkimm32

Yep, I took Pendlebury with Priddis also. And Ablett and Watson to round it out, Watson also being a semi-unique.

One of the things I really looked at this season was durability, which is why I didn't take Cyril, Swan, Sandilands, Grimes etc. They can average the world per game, but if they miss frequent games then their average is useless to me.

Priddis is the perfect supercoach player in my opinion, belts out a very honest score EVERY game. Was happy with him as a unique early upgrade last year, and banking on him from the start this year :)

upthemaidens

had priddis last year, and he was great unique.. cant have everyone though

The Bomber

got him for his consistency...one game under 90 if im not mistaken last year...