FanFooty Group Season 2012

Started by Phasir, April 02, 2012, 12:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

I consider myself alright (finished 5000th last year) but got 1730 this week lol. A combination of the sub (christen, barlow and shiel) combined with howards injury and 200 points on the bench resulted in this. Hopefully will be able to turn it around this week though.

Colliwobblers

the only way is up henry, thats a HUGE amount of bad luck in one round - BUT you have a few players there everyone will wish they had and burn trades bringing in soon enough so don't lose the faith a full game from the 3 subs and the difference of what was scored on your bench compared to your field and you have a good side :)

Barlow won't be sub next week, Shiel may not even be in the side but who cares everyone has him and who knows what will happen with count christo SURELY he has done his time in the damned vest isnt it time for smedts or guthrie to wear it...

Binga

Ranked 10th,4 rookie rucks for the win!

henry

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 04, 2012, 06:46:29 PM

Yeah that's the way I am looking at it. Was quite annoyed for the next day, but came to my senses prettysoon after.
the only way is up henry, thats a HUGE amount of bad luck in one round - BUT you have a few players there everyone will wish they had and burn trades bringing in soon enough so don't lose the faith a full game from the 3 subs and the difference of what was scored on your bench compared to your field and you have a good side :)

Barlow won't be sub next week, Shiel may not even be in the side but who cares everyone has him and who knows what will happen with count christo SURELY he has done his time in the damned vest isnt it time for smedts or guthrie to wear it...
Yeah thats the way I am looking at it. I was pretty annoyed with ny score but quickly came to my senses. I take itas a learning experience, nowI know which of my rooks to start, and hopefully as you say Barlow and Christensen have done their time in the vest. At least it wasn't a league round first up unlike last year, so that's a positive.

Phasir

Ricochet

Nooooo, slipped outside the top 10. 11th now :( haha

picker_man

Justin Bieber

MAGPIEMAD

Phasir

Capper

i dont even want to look this week :-[ :'( ::)

Justin Bieber

picker_man

ever thought of putting there ff name against the dt name??

Capper

Quote from: tabs on April 11, 2012, 05:48:10 PM
i dont even want to look this week :-[ :'( ::)
wow 223, how am i betting people??

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on April 11, 2012, 08:30:09 PM
ever thought of putting there ff name against the dt name??
You know my team name ;)