Lockout OVER

Started by Spite, April 02, 2012, 12:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

sj9177

Top 10k

last year i was 180k (dont ask) at this time and finished top 500 so hoping its a good sign

jabroni

already contemplating lake for dempsey

mpollock

34,979 ... not great but still around the top 10% out of 322,903 if my maths is working this time of night.
Time to trade and take some risks however if i want the car!!!

Tainey

4,846th

Very happy considering this is my first crack at supercoach! Just sweating on Magner being fit for round 2.

metalman

83, 615 / 2026 points... beaten by crawf by a point!

First time Supercoach

Obviously screwed up with Captain's and Vice Captains... thought for some reason I'd get to reselect 'em after the Week 1 game.  Had Ward VC and Goodes C.  Could of scored a couple of hundred more with 'em on say GAJ or Marc Murphy.

Had only 17 playing.  HOPING Kerridge gets a game next week.

mcdonald 100, for shiel 34 next week.

Bones Bombers

Eighth overall, first in Tassie and second for Bombers supporters!
Unbelievably happy!
Must say after months of research I did make a change in the last hour that payed off pretty big for week 1.
Brought in Ryder for McEvoy, Dempsey for Golby and that allowed Mitchell for Sidey.
Last minute but educated I guess!

Bones Bombers

Btw, spent most of my time choosing my team for Dreamteam with the only differences being Ryder and Mitchell for SC and Cox and Pendles for DT.
Did quite make top 1000 for Dreamteam, weird how things work out!

ando_10

41,00 hmmm should improve on that

was just looking at the guy who finished 1st overall and he got lucky for example tippett and walker in his side :S

newfreofan

Quote from: ando_10 on April 02, 2012, 08:36:04 AM
41,00 hmmm should improve on that

was just looking at the guy who finished 1st overall and he got lucky for example tippett and walker in his side :S

And K Hunt as well lol

kma07

ranked 1014
so happy with my start, still need to improve
Want to average atleast 2300+