Main Menu

Melbourne West Coast Fans

Started by tom_scully, October 26, 2009, 10:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom_scully

Hey,

I live in Melbourne and am thinking about getting a membership next year, but i don't know any west coast fans here. Anyone know of a social club of west coast fans to go to games with in Melb?

keyboard

you'd think there'd be something wouldn't you, considering as we are smarter than the average fan ;D

I always end up "sleeping with the enemy" - if its Tigers v. Coasters, for example, I find a tiges fan to go with. After the monoculture of Subi, it was quite strange to find people barracking for another team  :D Now I'm used to it, and pleased to see plenty of W.C. fans at the G and the E

cheers and good luck :)

DWEBBY5

tom_scully

Quote from: keyboard on February 12, 2010, 07:02:34 AM
you'd think there'd be something wouldn't you, considering as we are smarter than the average fan ;D

I always end up "sleeping with the enemy" - if its Tigers v. Coasters, for example, I find a tiges fan to go with. After the monoculture of Subi, it was quite strange to find people barracking for another team  :D Now I'm used to it, and pleased to see plenty of W.C. fans at the G and the E

cheers and good luck :)

Yeah, I am sick of sitting with mates who are opposition fans. I want some WCE people to barrack with.

West Coast Fanatics

I wish there were more games at Melbourne for West Coast, then a membership would be justifiable.

ossie85

Quote from: West Coast Fanatics on March 07, 2010, 12:27:47 PM
I wish there were more games at Melbourne for West Coast, then a membership would be justifiable.

Cry me a river  :D. Try living in Tassie/Canberra all your life, lucky to get any games and never The Mighty Pies

Master Q

CFC 1979

Ossie - wish i did live there. Then i would not have to see so much of Collingwood + Eddie + Mick + Buckley + Joffa ;D