So how are we all shaping up for Round 1? (SuperCoach)

Started by JamSainter, April 01, 2012, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamSainter

Currently on 2020 with Goddard and Redden left. Hoping for 2200, but more realistically I'll take 2175
How's everyone else looking?

colmullet

2126 with goddard to come...pretty happy considering i had lake, coniglio, caddy on field and magner and kennedy on bench

JamSainter

Quote from: colmullet on April 01, 2012, 05:29:22 PM
2126 with goddard to come...pretty happy considering i had lake, coniglio, caddy on field and magner and kennedy on bench
Must have had a few good individual scorers then!

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: JamSainter on April 01, 2012, 05:30:40 PM
Quote from: colmullet on April 01, 2012, 05:29:22 PM
Must have had a few good individual scorers then!

had ellis,clarke,shiel(thanks ledger),hall,devon smith,broughton

looking at 2150 ish gonna be a long year...if im not in the top 1000 come round 5 im givin uop

Adz23

currently on 1976 with Goddard to come hopeful of 2050 this week, was hoping for 2150-2200

but with the likes of McDonald, Bugg and Kennedy all on the bench.

shower scores from Clarke(cwood), d.smith, shiel, coniglio, ellis and morris

there is a bit of improvement to do for next week.

T Dog

Fletch74

1887 with Goddard to come :-[

Will cop a donut in Rd 1 with Ledger not playing. Had both Smith and Magner on the bench lol

EMG were to cover Bugg and Giles with the other in the fwd line......

Maca24

Got a donut from Ledger, had pfieffer emergency with Shiel on bench :/
Missed out on Smith and Kennedy, and picked Lake.
Fair to say my season hasn't started as good as usual.
1938 with GOD left and a donut.

JamSainter

Ouch guys  :-\
But I think next week is the important one (as everyone evens out) because getting over 2200 this week will probably get you in the top 8,000 or so??

ando_10

tigerboy

i think anything above 2250 (top 2000) will be awesome, 2200-2250 (top 5000) will be excellent and 2150 -2200 (top 10000) will be par/

anyone agree??

brownmans muffins

1978 + Goddard
Not too fazed - have enough of the good cheapies (mostly on bench though this week).
Main issue if any is the DEF with Lake / Broughton / M.Clarke and cheapies Ellis/Morris/Townsend - the concern is that these are likely where my 2x Week 2-3 trades will be - reckon I'll be shifting Goddard from mids back to def ASAP.

I think everyone gets caught up in Week 1 pretty badly - worse this year given the 2x staggered lockouts - at the end of the day it's probably one of the least important rounds especially for price rises etc etc.

MontyJnr

2200 will be ranked 20,000 I think, 2300 will be ranked top 5000.

no eye deer

2090+ Goddard. Magner on bench. :-(

Heroes- Pendles, Adcock, Buddy, Kennedy, .Jellwood, Bugg, Giles, Priddis.

Got the job done- Pav ( just), Dellidio, GAJ, Cox, Porps.

Letdowns- Goodes, Martin, Shiel.

Zero's- LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty happy with my score, highest in both my leagues, but early days yet!

Barlow 21

Some Dal Santo brilliance as Captain should bring me above 2,100 after a horrid week! Had Morris, Ellis, Coniglio, Shiel, Lake, Broughton, Smith, Jac.Redden and Sidey all underperform.