Ledger not playing?

Started by nathan11, April 01, 2012, 05:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan11

anyone know why he isnt playing today?  he's not injured is he?

Hazza09

Absolutely filthy on this!  >:(

Colliwobblers

just typical spastic st kilda never developing new talent, thinking the 30+ guys will play forever.

at least it gives us who have him an excusr to trade in clay smith if we dont have him, but not this round see how round 2 goes.

Mat0369

Quote from: Hazza09 on April 01, 2012, 05:06:26 PM
Absolutely filthy on this!  >:(

Did you pick him over Clay Smith as well?

Hazza09

Had Clay Smith 2 hours before lockout!
Read a stupid article on Ledger about developing
his role this year and getting more of a chance blah blah
flower blah....
Will make the Ledger - Smith or Ledger - A Kennedy swap much easier come Rd 3

nathan11

reply from StKilda on Twitter was THE GENERAL  bit early in the season for him!!

Colliwobblers

frustrating how the clubs/hack reporters have to fabricate ridiculous misleading articles on the roles and opportunities that certain players will have that turn out to be completely false.

learn the lesson i guess :)

Ledger probably worth hanging onto IMO unless you missed a gun rook backing up in round two with another huge score then consider it but Ledger is AFL ready and a great player and the saints are likely to have injury and old players needing rest soon enough.

SonsOfZeus

chose ledger to start over smith and have shiel as emerg seriously fkin hate supercoach

nathan11

anyone have siposs to get emerg score News from the VFL is Saints youngster Aryn Sippos will have scans tomorrow. Potential PCL injury.

Fletch74

Quote from: SonsOfZeus on April 01, 2012, 05:45:39 PM
chose ledger to start over smith and have shiel as emerg seriously fkin hate supercoach
At least you have an EMG. I played 2 donuts in the ruck and backline deliberately for Giles ans Bugg's score, then put my other EMG in the forward line, so I cop a donut in Rd 1, and I won't reach 2,000 ::)

tigerboy

He will play next week if st kilda loses I reckon

Noz

Well if his got general soreness in round 1 he could play the rest of the season.

Obese Arachnid

Of course he's not playing.

The way of the future for the Saints is blokes, like Polo, Ray & Peake.  ::)

Yes i too changed Smith to Ledger!

port2012

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Obese Arachnid on April 01, 2012, 07:30:48 PM
Of course he's not playing.

The way of the future for the Saints is blokes, like Polo, Ray & Peake.  ::)

Yes i too changed Smith to Ledger!

+1 You are a legend comment of the century stupid saints - no offence to unfortunate supporters....