Broughton - Cog

Started by Scrads, March 31, 2012, 09:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

flower you Ross Lyon.

Honestly didnt think we'd see the cog on Broughts at all this year... LET ALONE IN ROUND 1 >:(

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on March 31, 2012, 09:44:43 PM
flower you Ross Lyon.

Honestly didnt think we'd see the cog on Broughts at all this year... LET ALONE IN ROUND 1 >:(

quick we are up by 6 goals, lets get broughton out of the mids

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on March 31, 2012, 09:47:41 PM
Quote from: Scrads on March 31, 2012, 09:44:43 PM
flower you Ross Lyon.

quick we are up by 6 goals, lets get broughton out of the mids

hahaha what a mastermind !!

Colliwobblers

yeah and i traded heppell i was on all preseason out for broughton after i read the article on broughton being an onballer midfielder this season

what a flower head i am

well i'll be damned if I will regret it for a whole season much less a second round, I'll be making the trade as soon as lock out is over.

No contest 1 trade is worth swapping a tagging defender for a free running midfielder every day of the week!

LeBron4MVP

Locinator

Quote from: LeBron4MVP on March 31, 2012, 10:04:28 PM
cog? whats that?

It means he has a Lockdown defensive role :S

Colliwobblers

can't see mundy and barlow making his role anything other than what it is tonight, we have seen the future  :'(

Dudge

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 31, 2012, 10:14:22 PM
can't see mundy and barlow making his role anything other than what it is tonight, we have seen the future  :'(

Going on Ross Lyon Colli, i think u may be right. Mind u he has stopped SJ

Kuruki

Quote from: Dudge on March 31, 2012, 10:34:33 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 31, 2012, 10:14:22 PM

Going on Ross Lyon Colli, i think u may be right. Mind u he has stopped SJ

The article did say he had great success against Chappy and Stevie J in the past. Fingers crossed he will be freed up next week.

Holz

I still have the faith, if he tags next week and adcock kills it he is out

Rommas

I'm giving Porps and Broughton one more week, I see Broughton and Adcock the same player, real roller coaster rides, you don't know which week they'll have a tag and which week they are running around freely, big risks if you have them but sometimes they come up with big rewards, you have to take the good with the bad unfortunately

TMurphBROWNLOW

i'll keep him all year. keeping the faith unlike last year!

Zombie2.5

Yeah what Kuruki said, hopefully its only this week with Stevie J, and hopefully he'll play on the ball next week.

Holz

would love to see mundy back so get a complete picture of the freo situation.

BillyPil

Broughts is the best forward tag at Freo, and the job he did yesterday just makes it more likely that he'll get the role again. He'll score big when he plays mostly through the centre, but I think those times will be fewer this season.