If you're going to whinge, do it here

Started by meow meow, March 31, 2012, 04:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

ok so lake sucks,,,i smell a trade coming

Mat0369

I am going to whinge about Lake and Ledger. Ledger because you are a late withdrawal and I picked you over Clay Smith. Lake for scoring like ish.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 01, 2012, 05:06:16 PM
I am going to whinge about Lake and Ledger. Ledger because you are a late withdrawal and I picked you over Clay Smith. Lake for scoring like ish.
i wish lake was a late withdrawal, then i could of got bugg's score

jamesalex

Lake you lazy **** !

Thoroughly disapointed in him, thought he could at least muster up 75.

Clay Smith. Went Tom Couch over him so I could have DPP link. At least Couch will probably play next week.

Leaves me on shower score of  1903 with Goddard and Redden to play. I'm assuming Goddard will get 120, and Redden around 65:

2088.  :-X

Anyone know how long magner's out for? May have to trade him..

4INAROW

played morris, benched bugg

played coniglio, benched mcdonald

played shiel, benched clay smith

got broughts for shaw

swapped pendles for swan- although swan will prob get 170 against the tiges next week so not 2 worried

although ive got $135k in the kitty

Justin Bieber

I think I have a long season ahead of me in SC, didn't really put much thought into my team.... *sigh.

4INAROW

i ended up with just under 2100 with 88, 104, 102 on my bench so prob not cause for worry :)

alexross

i scored 2246 and am ranked 3064th
If i had the best possible team on the field and picked the best captain i would have had 2408 and been 8th overall.
This isnt a massive issue just feel like my team plus a few on here are better than most of the top 10 teams.

barny

i didnt realize i had the wrong ebert till after the game

nathan11

annoyed at peopleacting smug and not being helpful if a topic bores you skip it we dont need to hear that your bored

Mat0369

Jack doing the tagging job on Hill. He is doing a good job on Hill but it is killing his SC score

Nutbags

Scotland, Fyfe, Pav and Cox are killing me this week!

Cambo

Quote from: Nutbags on April 07, 2012, 09:13:29 PM
Scotland, Fyfe, Pav and Cox are killing me this week!

Not to mention Mummy pulling out!

Jay

MC

Clay Smith subbed out leaves me with a 30 on field... Chose him over Shiel this week :(