Injury Trades?

Started by Meister21, September 27, 2009, 08:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlow75

One change that should be introduced is the ability to have one emergency for each position instead of 3 emergencies.

Because there's only 2 Rucks most teams don't have a Ruck emergency so there's no point spending on decent backup rucks.  This takes some planning away from the game.  It would be better to reward teams that plan for ruck injuries rather than selecting 2 rookie rucks.

roo boys!

timskul

why is rooboys so desperate to get his ranking or whatever that bootstudder thing is up. everyone of the topics on the home page has rooboys as the last poster

hibbo

Quote from: timskul on October 01, 2009, 05:12:14 AM
why is rooboys so desperate to get his ranking or whatever that bootstudder thing is up. everyone of the topics on the home page has rooboys as the last poster

I'm noticing that as well. He has taken over from Footycool.

nas

He has via his stastics 213 posts Heaps ways to go yet  :P

We have a long way to catch up with prospector tho  ;D

And away we go?

Footycool a blast from the past

timskul

its a forum, no one really takes it that seriously anyway, and at least prospector usually says something constructive. Dont think i was here when footycool was doing this, does monty ban spammers? or whatever he calls those posts

timskul

oh dear i just realised his footy team has an oval that has a river around it, and i played soccer on a pitch across the river, that team that had that ground was a dog team. Hope the footy club wasnt the same.