Live Match Scores

Started by elephants, March 29, 2012, 11:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

When looking at my scores on the DT site in previous years player have been ordered regarding their position in my team. This year they appear to be ordered due to the teams in which my players play for. Anyway of changing this back to how it used to be??

elephants

51 views and no replies...?

2 large cokes

no love tonight mate.

in other words nobody either has any idea what the answer to your question is or they just don't give two shiits about it :) lol

elephants

mezzoculo

No chance of changing it.
VS have just changed the interface (its the same as their NRL Dreamteam).

upthemaidens

i dont like the new way,,  cant see why they 1)had to change it and 2) cant allow a way of resetting it back to the old way.

Cicjose

its very difficult to gauge what score you will get with that interface

CHANGE IT BACK!

Justin Bieber

Yeah it helps to show you when you are matched up against someone, but at the moment it looks bad. Also when you are matched up with someone, all the players you both have are seperated into another section, only showing the different players between the two teams.

upthemaidens

Quote from: whatlez on March 30, 2012, 06:00:58 PM
Yeah it helps to show you when you are matched up against someone, but at the moment it looks bad. Also when you are matched up with someone, all the players you both have are seperated into another section, only showing the different players between the two teams.
but why cant they just allow people to choose how they want it to look..
      im old and i dont like change :)

Justin Bieber

Phasir

I'd like an option to change between a view that separates it into Def/Mid/Ruck/Fwd again from this unique/same/bench type of view, as an interchangeable thing I think they'd work really well together  :-\