Round 1 progressive scores

Started by essendon2, March 29, 2012, 11:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

632 from 8, no rookies left. Seem to have gotten lucky so far with the rookies I have chosen on the ground (Bugg, McDonald, Giles, Smith, Cameron with Ellis, Townsend and Shiel on the bench). Only concernign there there is the lack of Kennedy. Just gotta hope the premiums get premium scores and should start off the season in good shape :)

me

my biggest stud was IVAN THE TERRIBLE and also marc murphy - what a gun

550/7 (thanks shiel)

got a lot of guns to come :)

kilbluff1985

845 10 completed all rookies gone rest are keepers cheapest being Hurley, Ablett will be my captain think i'm doing pretty good atm could get a decent score

Adamant

877 from 11.....

Im Hoping for:

Sidebottom (90)
Pendles (105)
Birchall (90)
Franklin (100)
Magner (70)
Ablett (c) (240)
Jelwood (105)
Hargrave (75)
Boyd (110)
Waters (80)
Goddard (100)

Which would give me a grand total of 2042, I would take anything over 1950 tho  :P

Ziplock

414/5

doing better than most

lowest score has been d. smith, then martin.

no rookies left though :P

HappyDEZ

DT 5/385 3 rooks left on field. Dud = Ellis. Stud = the mullet!

theswiz

@Ziplock. How can you have no rookies left after 5 player one of them being Martin?
I imagine you must have a few mid pricers like danger, hargrave and maybe golby?

Justin Bieber

I'm doing shower :(

595/8

Two rooks left and only 3 prem that have played. looking to score around 2050 this week which is low.  :-\

Also have Kennedy as Emergency  :-[

Ziplock

Quote from: theswiz on March 30, 2012, 12:22:56 AM
@Ziplock. How can you have no rookies left after 5 player one of them being Martin?
I imagine you must have a few mid pricers like danger, hargrave and maybe golby?
I field 3 rookie (including mcdonald)

midpricers are where it's at!

theswiz

@Ziplock
Personally I disagree. I have the best of the best or nothing.
I look forward to comparing scores and rankings week by week.
Same tactics last year? Where did you end up finishing?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: theswiz on March 30, 2012, 12:22:56 AM

becasue he has a LOT of mid pricers :)

I have 1 rook left to play but have already played Coniglio (Grrrr), Kennedy Bugg Giles (YaY)

9 Premiums, 5 Mid Pricers and 1 Rook left to play...

Now my only choice left for the final team is who to start out of "the Legend" and "The Magnet" in my mids.

Justin Bieber

I have two rooks, 1 mid pricer and 11 prems left ;D

Wes Mantooth

I don't have assistant coach and I can't be bothered working it out... I'll wait till end of the round. No biggie!

Justin Bieber

You just go to Match Centre Wes?

Wes Mantooth