Round 1 progressive scores

Started by essendon2, March 29, 2012, 11:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

I'm currently 1050 from 12 - Projected of 2213

Ablett is my C

still got Franklin, Fyfe, Pendles, Boyd, Thompson, Goddard and Sidebottom as premiums left!

Post Your:

Studs:
&
Duds:
so far

don't have any rookies left - only Marty Clarke

Mr.Craig

Sleeken

580 from 8. Not terrible with Ellis and shiel on the field   :-X

egosbar

629 from 8 , bugg on bench and morris started

four rookies played so not too bad i guess

Ricochet

theswiz

771 off 9

Pretty happy considering.
Had Ellis tonight
So happy with GWS players though.

elephants

7 played for 530.

Not fantastic but have the chance of taking Murphy's 120 as C of I am that way inclined.

No rookies left to play either.

Studs - Marc Murphy

Duds - B. Ellis and S. Coniglio (but they get off under the 'first AFL game' rule.)

Zombie2.5

540 from 8, not happy D:
but i guess most of my players were rooks. Good effort rooks! :)

Shiel, Ellis, Coniglio were disappointing, smith coulda got bit more and bench was any better either. No kennedy at all  hurts.

Ablett is my capt and i have shaw, sidey, pendles, buddy, ablett, fyfe, pav, broughts, jelwood, boyd, goddard and McEvoy to go for me premos. No more rookies except hall and only graves as midpricer.
Hopefully i get 1400-1500 from my premos (incl capt.) and ill be happy enough  ;D

nostradamus

557/7........with morris on the ground and bugg on the bench  :-[

Jukes

653 from 9, although I've only had 3 premiums playing with 6 rookies playing, including Coniglio, Ellis and Camerons showerhouse scores. Not too happy but not pissed off either.

My whole week depends on how my 6 gun mids do, if I can squeeze a 750 out of them my week will turn great.

moffo

707/9 Had Bugg and Giles benched.

Bones Bombers

633/8 pretty happy with that!
Plus no more rookies to play, only Couch to give me Kennedy's score, which will make it 749/9!
Captain Ablett still to play!

Torpedo10

640 from 9 with Captain still to come(Probs GAJ). I happy ad I've only had 3 prems(Mummy,Lids and Scotland) play, rest are rooks AND Bugg and Kennedy on ground, Morris and Ellis on ground.  :-\

Colliwobblers

604 from 7

Studs: Kennedy / Bugg / Mumford / Delidio

Duds: Coniglio (on field) / Shiel (bench) / Ellis (bench) / Martin - expected a lot better!

Disapointment: Dropped Conca due to sub knew I shouldn't have scored 36 in less than a quarter.

Ajax22

595/8

Ellis and Morris stinking it up on the field whilst Bugg chills on the bench

Oh well mostly premo's to go now so here's hoping