H. Shaw Vs Fisher, coaches plz voice your opinion

Started by all about winning, March 28, 2012, 05:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

all about winning

As i have noticed browsing through many of coaches sc teams that there is not much love for Sam Fisher.!
I rate Fisher highly , is there something i dont know that went wrong his pre season??

please help me out who should i choose Shaw or Fisher?? and why?

thankyou.

and please note i already have Goddard and Lids locked in.

sluga

For Fisher it will depends on where he plays. For the first half of last year played midield and averaged about 110, then he was put into the backline where he average 80ish.

Where as Shaw is a safer option (I didn't think I would be saying that!), he shouldn't stuff up this year and looks like he will move further up the ground and boost his average from last year.

MC

Shaw easily - will average the same if not more, and has a more favourable bye.

all about winning

thanks.. hopefully Shaw takes over Leons roll from last year..

kilbluff1985

Shaw has more upside i think

don't know what Fisher's role will be under new coach i imagine it will prob stay the same but don't know

Um Fisher plays for the Saints Shaw plays for Collingwood

But Shaw is risky due to being stupid

I think Shaw but Fisher is a nice point of difference even possibly unique pretty much a flip of the coin

enzedder

Not Fisher. Mostly because of Goddard. He's the Saint defender you want..
Same story for Newman. Deledio is the tiger you want.
Couple Goddard and Deledio together and you have two players out in R13 with the bye already. Most don't want a doughnut if they can avoid it by getting Shaw or Broughton instead.

ubeaut

Quote from: enzedder on March 28, 2012, 05:49:55 PM
Not Fisher. Mostly because of Goddard. He's the Saint defender you want..
Same story for Newman. Deledio is the tiger you want.
Couple Goddard and Deledio together and you have two players out in R13 with the bye already. Most don't want a doughnut if they can avoid it by getting Shaw or Broughton instead.
What he said. BUT - I really rate Fisher and am tossing up on these two and Adcock as well. Will be unique at least. Let us know what and why you decide,mate!

Colliwobblers

Shaw - easily Shaw, will be better again this season in leadership group - kicks in to himslef and runs the Pies backline.

Don't have 3 premiums in the one bye round, just don't :)