Who would you pick

Adcock
3 (13.6%)
Broughton
19 (86.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

tkringle

Looking at selecting one of Adcock & Broughton for my D4 position

Both similar players in terms of gunning it when in the midfield or loose in defence however both had to play stoppeing roles in defence at times last year..

Which one would you choose?

tom_scully

Put adcock in as D5, he's playing through the middle this year and is the only prem defender with a round 11 bye

MC

This is a very hard choice! I've gone with Broughton, but I can see them being a pigeon pair at season's end!

tkringle

I was leaning towards Broughton but with so many of my prem's out in R12 bye (Shaw, Pendles, Selwood, Pavlich, Fyfe & Sidebottom) I don't really want to add another!

Disco

Both seemed to be aimed at midfield. I went broughton just because Freo will finish top 8 and have less chance of being flogged.

tkringle

Quote from: Disco on March 28, 2012, 01:58:42 PM
Both seemed to be aimed at midfield. I went broughton just because Freo will finish top 8 and have less chance of being flogged.

hmmm, or I could have replace Shaw with Adcock and have both?? (this would mean 1 less round 12 bye prem, and then bring Shaw in as an upgrade later on?)

Current Backline: Goddard, Lids, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Rookie 1, Rookie 2)