Previous topic - Next topic

SWAN VS PENDLES

Swan
8 (26.7%)
Pendles
22 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

quinny88

I know its been done to death but the poles generaly go the way of swan due to the money saved..
But who is the best option if money isnt an issue?

youl_R_FCK

Not many would have swan ? Pendles more Likely to get tagged since imposible to tag swan. And slot of pressure on pendles with the gws talk. Saying this I have pendles in My side lol

quinny88

ive seen plenty of sides with swanny in. less teams have pendles because of his price but im happy with my team everywhere else and i have enough left that i can afford either.

dmac07

Pendles, I think he may even improve on his 2011 average!

brutal

really very little separating them imo.  i get the impression swan is going to arizona again this year, but its way too early to speculate.  if he did, pendles would look like a better option

quinny88

Theres not much between them at all.. Im just trying to nit pick and all I can come up with is that swanny is probably slightly more likely to miss a game or 2.. & even though money isnt an issue the only thing I can find against pendles is that it leaves me with nothing whereas swan leaves me with 40k I could put towards my first trade?.......yea I got nothin really

Perthwildcat

Pendles is smooth, Swan is explosive.

Both have upsides and not many downsides.  I have taken Swan over Pendles really only because of the price. 

Pendles = upgrade

quinny88

Quote from: Perthwildcat on March 27, 2012, 11:25:38 PM

Both have upsides and not many downsides.  I have taken Swan over Pendles really only because of the price. 

Pendles = upgrade

Who would you have taken if they were the same price?

dswallow24

either way you win . but because swanny took that arizona break it might come down to that , and pendles could get a bit of a tag. but both are absolute jets and at the end of this year i will end up with both (starting pendles if your curious)

quinny88

Quote from: dswallow24 on March 27, 2012, 11:50:33 PM
either way you win . but because swanny took that arizona break it might come down to that , and pendles could get a bit of a tag. but both are absolute jets and at the end of this year i will end up with both (starting pendles if your curious)

+1

Perthwildcat

Quote from: quinny88 on March 27, 2012, 11:29:52 PM

Pendles = upgrade

Still Swan, love his last 3 years and don't him going backwards.

sluga

Quote from: Perthwildcat on March 28, 2012, 01:00:35 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on March 27, 2012, 11:29:52 PM

Pendles = upgrade

Still Swan, love his last 3 years and don't him going backwards.

I would have to agree

enzedder

pendles...i have had swan the last 3 years and whilst he has delivered the goods and will likely do so again pendlebery outscored him average and points wise last year and didn't go to Arizona

thatguy

Pendles will be like Ablett 2 years ago... heaps didnt get him because they thought he was too expensive and would drop in price and he actually went up!