Which Foward to Pick-800k Left

Started by bkp130, March 27, 2012, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkp130

Have 800k for my last foward. Currently have Franklin, Fyfe, Pavlich, Cloke and smith as my rookie.

Thinking maybe champan but not to sure about injuries. Same with stevie J and rioli. What is everyones thoughts?

thanks in advance

2 large cokes

Tainey

Surely you could use that cash to strengthen other areas? You're forwards are already strong from the looks of things.

But to answer your question...either Goodes or Boomer Harvey would be your safest bets.

eagles929406

Quote from: 2 large cokes on March 27, 2012, 08:33:44 PM
Dustin Martin

+1

but seriously everybody should have him already, i swear i opened my SC for the first time on Feb 1 and he was already there

Jay

bkp130

Thanks guys. i already have martin as well. the reason i am stacked on premium fowards is that im running with 8 rookie midfielders so i have the cash to have premium fowards.

im thinking possibly harvey but not sure if his consitancy will drop.

im thinking chapman pretty strongly at the moment

sid3bysid3

tor01doc

Oh, you're that wild and crazy guy who just loves  :-* midfield rookies.

I think Martin will drop in price.

I think Pavlich and Fyfe are musts for the year so why not load up on those two from the start as Freo have a much easier run to start than Richmond?

If you already have Martin then get Danger or Porps.

Goddard? Is he in your team yet?

B- Scotland, Deledio, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Yarran, Hanley (Ellis, Bugg)
M- Caddy, Coniglio, Hoskin-Elliot, Wingard, Stevens, Ledger (Shiel, Magner)
R- Munford, Luenberger (Giles, Reddan)
F- Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Cloke, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Devon Smith (Folau, Hall)

Get rid of Yarran.

Get Cox instead of Leue.

Get Ablett.

Spoilt for choice.

bkp130

Hey mate this is my team as it stands. I need to update it in the thread but i think i have finally setteled on a lineup apart from one foward. have rioli there at the moment but thats it. anyway its

B- GODDARD, DELEDIO, SHAW, BOCK, BROUGHTON, HANLEY, BUGG (ELLIS, MORRIS)
M-MCCARTHY, CADDY, CONIGLIO, HOSKIN-ELLIOT, SHIEL, STEVENS (MAGNER, LEDGER)
R-MUMFORD, HALE (GILES, REDDEN)
F-FRANKLIN, FYFE, PAVLICH, RIOLI, MARTIN, CLOKE, DEVON SMITH (JACK ANTHONY, FOLAU)

50 K LEFT. Im going with a roughy in jack anthony. looks like he is getting more of a run under lyon and looks good in the preseason.

What you think of my team now?

thanks for the reply

fever

i like the strategy but i think you shouldve had cox instead of mummy (not being results oriented)

devize

Don't get Anthony, he's no good. He scored 50 goals for the pies in one season and only averaged like 70-75. I don't think he'll get anywhere near that many goals this year so don't expect an average over 70. Get a rookie instead.

I really think you should get Ablett though, you don't have many good captain choices in there. You'd want one player that you'd be confident in getting 110+ every week.

brutal

anthony is surely not what you need..  i know he might turn his fortunes around, but he kicked 0.1 in four games last year as a forward.  really not the best player going, doesnt even command a spot for all 22 really

2 large cokes

agree with others comments above. jack Anthony, get him out! can't stand the bloke and just a nothing footballer. even if he kicks 6 it will probably be from 6 kicks and a couple of marks and get you 85.

get in Ablett!!! Stevens or Ledger to make way for him! find the cash for it!!!

4INAROW

cloke to porpz

bock to lake/clarke/hargrave/whoever

as said above stevens or ledger to gaj and maybe have $ left over i dunno