Your D/T captain is.....

Started by Mark, September 05, 2009, 08:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Who is your pick for Captain this week.

Im goin to go with B.Gibbs, tryin to go someone different than the usual captain picks.

Who are you goin ????

CFC 1979

CFC 1979

what about round 2 - who is the best choice ?

Swanny

superspud

CFC, not sure about Swanny.  He hasn't been in his usual form last few weeks, and it looks like Shirley might be back for the Crows.  Apparently he's itching to shut down Swan (and I reckon he could).

I went with Vince last week (not bad), but still not sure about this week, maybe i'll give him a go again if he's still not to sore from the beating he copped last Friday...

moiecoute

Quote from: superspud on September 09, 2009, 03:42:03 AM
CFC, not sure about Swanny.  He hasn't been in his usual form last few weeks, and it looks like Shirley might be back for the Crows.

Yep add me to the list that is taking the C of Swan for this round.

Mark

Im goin with Cooney...hope it pays off better than Gibbs last week

2Fat2Old

J.Brown.

OR maybe Presti for captain. After a score of 4 last week he will be a certainty to score double figures this week.

Mark

Not sure to go Cooney or McLeod....hopefully the 1 i go has a big game

Have to try and go different than 90% of the people who will go Swan !!

Crows90

Cant decide between Vince and Swan, I'll probably go Vince because as Mark said most people will be going with Swan.

CFC 1979

Mark

Well its now round 3 and i have to go either.....

Ablett or Reiwoldt like 90% of the people.....

or a roughy Enright, Goddard, Fisher

superspud

Thinkin' about Chappy as a roughie, just not sure if he's had enough time off to be completely over the hammy problems... if he fires up though, look out!

roo boys!

I went with Vince week 2, went with Rooey last week. I was considering him or Swan, I'm very happy I didn't go swanny!

Mark

The big 1 this week i think i will go......

Ablett
Fisher
Bartell
NDS

Not sure which one as yet

roo boys!

Damn I just left Rooey captain and was planning on changing it due to the conditions, but then I had to go away to the country and no internet. Oh well, at least he got double figures!